Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

8 hours ago, Daimonas said:

think reagor has the highest boom potential, williams probably the safer floor.

See I look at that as the opposite.

I think Williams is the ceiling play. The last two games he played he got 27 points and 1 point......So his range of outcomes is massive.

Miller is probably the floor play of the 3. Godwin is out. Antonio Brown isn’t playing yet. Miller should see enough targets to give me a floor 

Reagor is the wild card. complete unknown. No idea what to expect

50 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

See I look at that as the opposite.

I think Williams is the ceiling play. The last two games he played he got 27 points and 1 point......So his range of outcomes is massive.

Miller is probably the floor play of the 3. Godwin is out. Antonio Brown isn’t playing yet. Miller should see enough targets to give me a floor 

Reagor is the wild card. complete unknown. No idea what to expect

mike williams only boom was because keenan  allen got hurt early. Honestly now that I think about it I'd say scotty is the floor like you said but reagor is still the boom in my opinion. Unless he's on a snap count he's going to take snaps from hightower as the deep threat and the cowboys have no one that can cover speed. They barely have anyone that can cover anyone though.

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So are you benching Josh Allen because of that? My waiver options are pitiful: Rivers-Cousins-Foles(also with weather issues)

Close. Since Allen can run, I feel better about him, but I get pulling guys for weather. Probably go with Allen, rivers if you switch

16 hours ago, N4L said:

Should I play goedert vs Dallas or Hunter Henry vs den? 

.5ppr 

Normally I like to see a guy come back before putting him in the lineup, but Dallas... 

Dallas cuts both ways. Game gets out of hand early they could sit him, stop throwing, etc. I'm keeping goedert on the bench for Smith

• Like 1

13 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Who should I shoot my shot on in a second PPR flex spot? 

Mike Williams vs DEN

Jalen Reagor vs DAL

Scottie Miller vs NYG 

I really want to say reagor just because I picked him up and want him to boom, but I'm weirdly going to go with Miller here, I think

8 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Ppr....pick 2....

Josh Jacobs @ Cleveland

Boston Scott vs Dallas

Jamaal Williams vs Minnesota

Actually thinking about playing Williams and Scott over Jacobs but that’s dumb right? But Jacobs hasn’t looked to good lately. 

I don't think it's terrible to go with Scott over Jacobs, but Scott is a timeshare, plain and simple. The offset is Clevelands weather, which is bad, but may lend to inefficient, mass volume for Jacobs. I am probably going to go with Jacobs

5 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Start 2 PPR 

Jamal Williams vs Minnesota 

Robert Woods @ Miami 

Nelson Agholor @ Cleveland 

* OR do I play all 3 and sit CEH???? Would Andy Reid actually let Bell dominate the backfield in touches and goal line work against his former team or is it business as usual???  (CONSPIRACY THEORY)

Williams and woods. Weather will put me out on agholor. I don't love woods, but if this are your only options, it's unavoidable

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

I really want to say reagor just because I picked him up and want him to boom, but I'm weirdly going to go with Miller here, I think

yeah, my heart says Reagor but the brain says Miller. I really want Reagor to smash just as a human, but I'll likely do the floor option with Miller