Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

13 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Half-PPR league. Who do I start at the flex?

AJ Brown (vs CHI) or JaMycal Hasty (vs GRB)?

I have DK and Diggs locked in at WR this week. It doesn't feel right at all benching AJ, but JaMycal has a dream matchup against GRB's non-existent run defense while AJ's matchup is less than ideal.

At this point I have to say Brown because I don't know how the niners move the ball at all in this game. They can basically sell out against the run

If I had tight end problems, I'd give serious consideration to picking up dwelley or reed (the latter if he plays, the former if he doesn't), because Mullens loves throwing to his tight end, I figure they will get behind, and he has nobody to throw to on the edges. 

Kittles all time yardage record? 8 of those games with Mullens, including the Denver game where kittle had a legit chance at the single game yards record at half. 

This year? Against the giants, 10 targets to Reed & dwelley. Eagles? Kittle had 15 catches on 15 targets (some of this with beat hard as well). Last week in one quarter, tight ends got 5 targets (20% share)

The downside is the 49er offense could completely bottom out, so there's some risk

22 hours ago, Forge said:

If I had tight end problems, I'd give serious consideration to picking up dwelley or reed (the latter if he plays, the former if he doesn't), because Mullens loves throwing to his tight end, I figure they will get behind, and he has nobody to throw to on the edges. 

Kittles all time yardage record? 8 of those games with Mullens, including the Denver game where kittle had a legit chance at the single game yards record at half. 

This year? Against the giants, 10 targets to Reed & dwelley. Eagles? Kittle had 15 catches on 15 targets (some of this with beat hard as well). Last week in one quarter, tight ends got 5 targets (20% share)

The downside is the 49er offense could completely bottom out, so there's some risk

Well, that didn't work. The offense did bottom out lol

Just now, Forge said:

Gallman...only because I've watched him play and I don't think that he's looked all that bad. The team just sucks. That's a brutal beat though because Perine has the better matchup. 

I'm just worried about Freeman taking Gallman's reps if he's able to go. I know Perine is gonna at least split reps with Gore and he'll get the receiving reps.