Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

Thoughts on Christian Kirk ROS? He’s been riding my bench all year but has posted 20 or more points the last 3 games. I’m not to sure why but I have a hard time trusting him over a guy like Robby Anderson who’s been my WR2 for the past month or so. 

I'd ride with Robby for most games just because I trust the targets more. He's clearly the #1 there. Kirk is not. 

That being said, Kirk is a good fill in to have, and in games like the one next week for Carolina (Tampa), you can make a reasonable case for playing Kirk over him. I wouldn't overthink it too much...most games it should be Anderson, but Kirk is a nice trade chip and bench guy for sure. 

• Like 1

On 11/8/2020 at 6:39 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yikes, I guess Kroft because that should be a shootout and Bills throwing late?

How about my question above?

Sorry just read this so can't really answer you question anymore. Will pay a bit more attention to this thread next week ;) I started Kroft btw, mainly bc he surpassed Knox as TE1 in terms of passing plays. 

36 minutes ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Do you think Henry has a chance of back to back stinkers against the solid Indy D? 

Henry vs Indy in TNF

or 

James Robinson vs GB

I hate RBs on Thursday and that matchup isnt juicy at all. I'd go with JRob

Jared Goff vs Seattle

Drew Brees vs SF

Big Ben vs Cincinnati

Carson Wentz at NYG

Teddy Bridgewater vs TB

I dont need to start 1 but my opponent does so im trying to play defense there. I'm 8-1 and he is 7-2. A win give me a 2 game lead

Who do you think has the best game?

Less a "Who do I start this week" question, because obviously if one is healthy and playing and the other isn't that doesn't my decision for me, but checking in to see if anyone has heard anything closer to an update on the severity of Kenny Golladay's hip injury?  I picked him up off of waivers in my money league - already have Marvin Jones... and Hockenson, but if Golladay plays, Marvin's getting released for someone else.  I've still got to pick up a kicker to fill in for Butker (assuming I don't just let Butker go to do that), but I'm honestly planning on letting Hollywood Brown go to do that because I feel he's more benefit to me as a landmine for other owners in the league... to pick him up and feel like they have to start him because "this could be the week" - when his floor just isn't there and the matchups the next several weeks don't merit the roster spot.

I finally turned LeVeon loose because Andy Reid just doesn't appear interested in using him.  If an upside/opportunity RB doesn't show himself as to who I'll drop Marvin for if/when Golladay is fit, I'll likely, I'm likely dropping whatever kicker I pick up to fill for Butker this week to get my fill-in for Brady's bye early (which, honestly, is looking like it'll be Derek Carr with the + matchup against the Jets).

42 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

pick 1 of the following. Standard league. 

Jonathan Taylor or Jordan Wilkins v TEN

David Montgomery v MIN

Emmanuel Sanders v SF

Montgomery....I guess? I mean, I don't feel good about it. Don't feel good about any of those guys tbh. Go pick someone else up lol. 

• Like 1

On 11/10/2020 at 6:03 PM, The LBC said:

Less a "Who do I start this week" question, because obviously if one is healthy and playing and the other isn't that doesn't my decision for me, but checking in to see if anyone has heard anything closer to an update on the severity of Kenny Golladay's hip injury?  I picked him up off of waivers in my money league - already have Marvin Jones... and Hockenson, but if Golladay plays, Marvin's getting released for someone else.  I've still got to pick up a kicker to fill in for Butker (assuming I don't just let Butker go to do that), but I'm honestly planning on letting Hollywood Brown go to do that because I feel he's more benefit to me as a landmine for other owners in the league... to pick him up and feel like they have to start him because "this could be the week" - when his floor just isn't there and the matchups the next several weeks don't merit the roster spot.

I finally turned LeVeon loose because Andy Reid just doesn't appear interested in using him.  If an upside/opportunity RB doesn't show himself as to who I'll drop Marvin for if/when Golladay is fit, I'll likely, I'm likely dropping whatever kicker I pick up to fill for Butker this week to get my fill-in for Brady's bye early (which, honestly, is looking like it'll be Derek Carr with the + matchup against the Jets).

I just traded for Golloday (for DJ Moore... I just wanted a for sure starter if he could get healthy, and DJ moore was no longer that. Since i couldn't trust him any more, I wanted to take the chance on acquiring a set it and forget it guy. ), and I acknowledged even at the time that there is a realistic chance he doesn't play again this year. It's a hip and there has been limited data coming in, and he's not even showing up at practice from what I understand, much less anywhere close to actively participating. 

On 11/10/2020 at 4:24 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I hate RBs on Thursday and that matchup isnt juicy at all. I'd go with JRob

Jared Goff vs Seattle

Drew Brees vs SF

Big Ben vs Cincinnati

Carson Wentz at NYG

Teddy Bridgewater vs TB

I dont need to start 1 but my opponent does so im trying to play defense there. I'm 8-1 and he is 7-2. A win give me a 2 game lead

Who do you think has the best game?

This is an easy Goff for me. Crazy to say, of course...hes a mid tier QB2 so it's weird to say he's a for sure start, but he should be a top 7-8 QB this week, I think. 

On 11/10/2020 at 6:03 PM, The LBC said:

My read on the golladay situation is that its worse than they are letting on. I believe this hip has given him issues before and he missed a lot of time earlier in the year with a hamstring issue. I hate how we never know which side of the body its on. If its the same side as his hammy from earlier, he is going to be out for a while.