Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

15 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Got Taysom Hill, so what do I do now?  Update from the previous RB post.  Here are my options in one point PPR league

QB- Carson Wentz, Taysom Hill 

RB- Ezekiel Elliott, CEH, James Connor, Nick Chubb, Mark Ingram, JK Dobbins

WR- Mike Evans, DJ Moore, Marquez Valdes-Scantling

TE- Rob Gronkowski, Taysom Hill

Have to start 

QB- 
RB-
RB-
WR- DK Metcalf
WR-
WR-
TE-
WR/RB/TE- 

I am currently leaning Wentz, CEH, Connor, Evans, Moore and Hill at TE.  Flex is a tougher choice with EE, Chubb and Gronk.  

My flex would be Chubb, all day long. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

pretty stuck, non PPR - need to pick a flex, Edmonds, Aiyuk, Samuel, Slayton, L Murray, Watkins, Marvin Jones Jr.

As a 49er fan, I'm going to recommend fading niners this week. I'm excited to have guys back, but this team is still being led by Mullens, we are 100% without Trent Williams this week (positive covid test) and Aiyuk cannot practice all week and may also be out regardless. 

For me, I think I probably want to hedge toward Slayton / Jones / Samuel here (assuming that this is Curtis and not Deebo lol). Out of those, I'd probably rank Jones last if only because of the early game this week, Jones being banged up, and Stafford also being banged up. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

As a 49er fan, I'm going to recommend fading niners this week. I'm excited to have guys back, but this team is still being led by Mullens, we are 100% without Trent Williams this week (positive covid test) and Aiyuk cannot practice all week and may also be out regardless. 

For me, I think I probably want to hedge toward Slayton / Jones / Samuel here (assuming that this is Curtis and not Deebo lol). Out of those, I'd probably rank Jones last if only because of the early game this week, Jones being banged up, and Stafford also being banged up. 

I'm leaning towards what you've been saying. and yes, it's Deebo :) 

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

I'm leaning towards what you've been saying. and yes, it's Deebo :) 

Yeah, than I probably lean toward Slayton overall. I really like Edmonds as a player, but I see a guy who can have a low floor and really doesn't have a high ceiling without a Drake injury. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah, than I probably lean toward Slayton overall. I really like Edmonds as a player, but I see a guy who can have a low floor and really doesn't have a high ceiling without a Drake injury. 

Slayton has been so inconsistent for me is my concern. Most of his games this year have been three catches or less. Cincy is a favorable matchup though.

Hunter henry @ buffalo (does anyone know what the weather will be?)

Goedert vs SEA on MNF

Logan Thomas @ DAL 

Full PPR

I would play goedert and not think about it if I knew ertz was going to be out. It looks like he will be back though.

I honestly am thinking of playing Thomas

I also have Jordan Reed or Hayden Hurst in another league (.5 ppr). I went back and watched the saints falcons game, holy hell ryan was bad. Hurst was open, other guys were open, ryan had time in the pocket but wasnt pulling the trigger. not sure why. 

I guess with trent williams out, mullens will need to make short quick passes over the middle to reed? 

Edited by N4L

12 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

pretty stuck, non PPR - need to pick a flex, Edmonds, Aiyuk, Samuel, Slayton, L Murray, Watkins, Marvin Jones Jr.

I would go Samuel, he has been on a tear, he gets rushes, and it's a good matchup. Murray and Edmonds are backups, Aiyuk hasn't even been cleared to play and is going against a great defense with a not-so-great QB, Slayton is on a weaker offense, Watkins is meh, Marvin Jones isn't as good and Lions offense is kindof messed up/injured right now(Stafford thumb issue).

22 hours ago, dtwizzy2k8 said:

Half-PPR, I need to start 1 WR and 1 FLEX from the list below:

Nelson Agholor vs Falcons

Tyler Boyd vs Giants

Michael Pittman vs Titans

Nyheim Hines vs Titans

Duke Johnson vs Lions(Thursday game!)

I'm starting Duke and Pittman in my league and probably would have went the same here. If you missed Duke, maybe agholor. That's a beautiful matchup