Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

Just now, mattyice0401 said:

As a niner fan do you think Deebo will have any fantasy relevance? 

I actually sacrificed him this last week and let someone else pick him up. He's with rostering, but 100% can't be trusted. This week especially. No Trent williams, Nick Mullens is the qb, and you're facing the Rams D. With Aiyuk out, he's likely to see a lot of Ramsey. 

After this week, there's some better opportunities, but it's not ideal. Low volume passing, backup QB

You think Philip Lindsay could see an uptick in volume this week with their QB situation? Or is that offense something youre avoiding all together.

Would you start him over a guy like Jordan Wilkins? Also have Chase Edmonds on the bench.

Also didnt realize that the Pats are ranked 31st in DVOA against the pass.

Edited by mattyice0401

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

You think Philip Lindsay could see an uptick in volume this week with their QB situation? Or is that offense something youre avoiding all together.

Would you start him over a guy like Jordan Wilkins? Also have Chase Edmonds on the bench.

Also didnt realize that the Pats are ranked 31st in DVOA against the pass.

You can't get me away from that Denver offense fast enough

Wilkins and edmonds are both better options imo

Man I feel like Im beating a dead horse and keep going back and forth between Robby Anderson and Christian Kirk. Been going back and forth all week. Just found out Larry Fitz Is out this week does that give Kirk a bump above Robby Anderson?

I really feel like KIrk could match Robbys floor this week with FItz being out and a lot of focus being on Nuk Hopkins. Also the Pats are ranked 31st in the league in DVOA against the pass which is surprising.

Edited by mattyice0401

do I sit Alvin Kamara this week? Kenyan Drake vs the Rams doesnt sound too appeasing in that match-up. Payton is content running with Hill 10+ times game and is no longer deploying AK41 as a receiving threat. Think ima go with Kamara though with my season on the line at 6-6.

Kyler, Kamara, K Allen helped me be the second highest points scored this year yet fighting for the last spot. 

26 minutes ago, N4L said:

Im here to pour one out for all of those poor ****s out there who are going to start Colt McCoy

That could be me lol. Teddy is on a bye, and I'm dropping Wentz. 2 QB league and I'm praying Fitz gets another start and I still have to figure out who my other qb is. I'm actually leaning Glennon against Minny right now. If fitzy isn't starting in almost such going colt or mullens