Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

32 minutes ago, Forge said:

My thought is, isn't there a way to get them both in your lineup? Lol. But him to head, sanders I think

Hah. Chubb and Robinson are locked and loaded into the top 2 RB spots so unfortunately only have room for one more RB. Thanks for the input - gonna keep Sanders in there for now. One of those situations where it feels guaranteed that whoever I bench is gonna go off this week lol... 

Okay got a Gaskin on the waiver wire and have some interesting decisions to make, need some help!

Start 3 out of these players...(1pt ppr)

-Aaron Jones vs PHI (17.8)

-Antonio Gibson vs PIT (14.3)

-Miles Sanders vs GB (14.5)

-David Montgomery vs DET (16.6)

-Miles Gaskin vs CIN (15.6)

I think I'm somewhat leaning, Jones-Gibson-Gaskin but Montgomery is also playing the worse run defense in the league in DET...

Need a big week for a chance to make the playoffs, need to start 1 of these RB, PPR;

N. Hines vs HOU

Worried about Taylor being back and taking over the workload, especially if they take a big lead early 

W. Gallman vs SEA

Feels like the Hawks D is decent now, and with McCoy at QB there might not be any scoring chances for him 

F. Gore vs LV

I mean it’s the Jets... but he’s got the whole workload and the Raiders can’t stop a nosebleed 

14 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Need a big week for a chance to make the playoffs, need to start 1 of these RB, PPR;

N. Hines vs HOU

Worried about Taylor being back and taking over the workload, especially if they take a big lead early 

W. Gallman vs SEA

Feels like the Hawks D is decent now, and with McCoy at QB there might not be any scoring chances for him 

F. Gore vs LV

I mean it’s the Jets... but he’s got the whole workload and the Raiders can’t stop a nosebleed 

I would go with Gallman.  Seems to find the endzone.  I think Taylor will have a game today so not sure I would go with Hines.  Gore will get at least 20 carries, but not so sure what he will get out of it.  

20 hours ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Okay got a Gaskin on the waiver wire and have some interesting decisions to make, need some help!

Start 3 out of these players...(1pt ppr)

-Aaron Jones vs PHI (17.8)

-Antonio Gibson vs PIT (14.3)

-Miles Sanders vs GB (14.5)

-David Montgomery vs DET (16.6)

-Miles Gaskin vs CIN (15.6)

I think I'm somewhat leaning, Jones-Gibson-Gaskin but Montgomery is also playing the worse run defense in the league in DET...

This is just my opinion, but I would go with Gibson, Sanders and Montgomery.  Philly has a stout run D.  I think you will see a lot of Jamaal Williams.  Pit just lost one of their DTs and I think Gibson will still get his.  Montgomery has a great matchup and looked good last week.  

Week 1 of the playoffs:

Josh Allen vs Pittsburgh, tough matchup and Pittsburgh should be all kinds of pissed off

or

Justin Herbert vs Atlanta, much better matchup but coming off his worst performance to date

Non:PPR: I need 1 RB/WR, 1 TE and 2 FLEX (Yes its a smaller league with larger starting lineups)

Clyde Edwards-Helaire at Miami(Is he going to get the work?)

Raheem Mostert vs Washington

Terry McLaurin at SF

Chris Godwin vs Minnesota

Corey Davis vs Jacksonville 

Robert Tonyan at Detroit

Rob Gronkowski vs Minnesota

Mark Andrews at Cleveland

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

On 12/5/2020 at 1:34 PM, SalvadorsDeli said:

Hah. Chubb and Robinson are locked and loaded into the top 2 RB spots so unfortunately only have room for one more RB. Thanks for the input - gonna keep Sanders in there for now. One of those situations where it feels guaranteed that whoever I bench is gonna go off this week lol... 

Ah, so it turned out it was the always-fun "both of your options actually sucked" outcomes actually. Somehow won thanks to Andy Reid not challenging that insane Tyreek TD catch, so I guess I can count myself lucky this week... 

Non-PPR first round playoffs. I’m facing a -5 deficit as we award HFA to higher seeds and I’m the 6th seed. Pick two RBs, two WRs and a FLEX.

Aaron Jones, James Robinson, David Johnson, Wayne Gallman, Miles Gaskin

Julio Jones, Mike Evans, Corey Davis

My gut tells me to go with A.Jones, Robinson, J.Jones, Evans and Gaskin. But Gallman and Corey D are both on fire, and David Johnson has produced when he’s been healthy this year. 

8 hours ago, paul-mac said:

Non-PPR first round playoffs. I’m facing a -5 deficit as we award HFA to higher seeds and I’m the 6th seed. Pick two RBs, two WRs and a FLEX.

Aaron Jones, James Robinson, David Johnson, Wayne Gallman, Miles Gaskin

Julio Jones, Mike Evans, Corey Davis

My gut tells me to go with A.Jones, Robinson, J.Jones, Evans and Gaskin. But Gallman and Corey D are both on fire, and David Johnson has produced when he’s been healthy this year. 

Id go Jones-JRob-Julio-Evans-Gallman

I love Davis but I just dont trust him as the 3rd fiddle to Henry and Brown

Help me out above please!