Jalen Hurts @ ARI or Herbs @LVR

Also pick one outta,

Robby Anderson @ GBP or Juice Landry @ NYG or Jonathan Taylor vs HOU

My team is as follows,

WR1 D. Adams, WR2 R. Woods,

RB1 J. Jacobs, RB2 D. Swift

Flex ?

TE J. Smith or Ertz but leaning Smith right now

Thanks in advance and good luck everyone thats still alive!

I would go with 

Jalen -  Herbs is been declining the last few games.  That worries me when dealing with the playoffs.  I think Jalen is more of a sure thing.  Ari likes to play a lot of zone and sit back, so should be room for Jalen to run.

Taylor - He is a beast and has a good matchup against HOU. 

My absolute disasterclass of a season coming to a close this year with me in the Toilet Bowl... need to get my decisions right for the first time all year to avoid the last-place punishment. Two things I'm mulling this week:

0.5 ppr -

at WR, gotta pick 2 between:

Robert Woods vs. LAR

Brandon Aiyuk @ DAL

Diontae Johnson @ CIN

and at TE:

Hunter Henry @ LV or 

Logan Thomas vs. SEA

Any thoughts? Feel like Johnson's role is most up in the air after the benching last week and concern over drops. But I'm also really wary of Woods with the likelihood that game script prevents Goff from every really having to air it out. 

At TE... I just don't really know. Henry feels like such an uninspired start and Herbert has really cooled off as of late. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli

12 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

PPR league

Also pick one outta,

My team is as follows,

Flex ?

I think I'd probably still roll with Herbert but can understand why you might go Hurts. Las Vegas defense is cheeks though.

For your FLEX it's comfortably Jonathan Taylor - he's coming on strong and HOU's run defense is horrible. 

On 12/15/2020 at 8:01 AM, MOSteelers56 said:

Standard League Flex spot question

I've got Cam Akers vs the Jets, Miles Sanders vs Ari, and D'Andre Swift vs Ten for my flex spot. I suppose I also have Chase Claypool and Cole Beasley, but I don't think they'll score more than the RBs. 

Akers. Can't count on an 80 yard run every week from Sanders and taking that out, nothing that excited me in that game for Sanders 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

PPR league

Also pick one outta,

My team is as follows,

Flex ?

Probably leaning Taylor. 

Ertz is getting the snaps, but no actual targets, so I'd probably stick with Smith. 

32 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

My absolute disasterclass of a season coming to a close this year with me in the Toilet Bowl... need to get my decisions right for the first time all year to avoid the last-place punishment. Two things I'm mulling this week:

0.5 ppr -

at WR, gotta pick 2 between:

Robert Woods vs. LAR

Brandon Aiyuk @ DAL

Diontae Johnson @ CIN

and at TE:

Hunter Henry @ LV or 

Logan Thomas vs. SEA

Any thoughts? Feel like Johnson's role is most up in the air after the benching last week and concern over drops. But I'm also really wary of Woods with the likelihood that game script prevents Goff from every really having to air it out. 

At TE... I just don't really know. Henry feels like such an uninspired start and Herbert has really cooled off as of late. 

Aiyuk should be a lock. 

Woods is probably the safer play between the other two. And my opponent in my big money league has him, so he'll probably go off :D:D

TE is kind of an unknown right now. Henry is a litttle banged up, and I'm not sure 100% who is starting for Washington. Thomas is a much better play with Smith under center. I'd just monitor that situation, but truthfully if those games are played 100 time, I think 95% of them result in pretty similar stat lines. I like Thomas' chances of finding the endzone much more if Smith is under center. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

I need to pick up a D/ST to stream for the 2 week championship in my league...thoughts?

-SF DEF -- (@Dal + @Ari)

-Buffalo DEF -- (@Den + @NE)

-Chicago DEF -- (@Min + @Jax)

-Tampa Bay DEF -- (@Atl + @Det)

I think I'm leaning towards Chicago or Buffalo

I feel like I'd probably go Chicago just  because I believe that they are the best defense out of the bunch and the schedule isn't that bad. They scored double digits against Minnesota the last time they played as well.

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

I feel like I'd probably go Chicago just  because I believe that they are the best defense out of the bunch and the schedule isn't that bad. They scored double digits against Minnesota the last time they played as well.

Good to know thanks Forge...I'll pick your brain on one more thing. My league is a 2QB league and I've got Big Ben locked in at one spot but Stafford is my other QB. Need to add a 3rd QB incase Stafford doesn't start (and potentially to start even if Stafford plays). My options are...

-Teddy Bridgewater

-Jalen Hurts (currently on my roster)

-Gardner Minshew

-Andy Dalton

-Daniel Jones

I think I want to run with Hurts? He has both the lowest floor and highest ceiling which scares me but I'm willing to take the risk. If not JH then Teddy B is a gimme 15 points which at least wouldn't lose the match up for me. 

1 minute ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Good to know thanks Forge...I'll pick your brain on one more thing. My league is a 2QB league and I've got Big Ben locked in at one spot but Stafford is my other QB. Need to add a 3rd QB incase Stafford doesn't start (and potentially to start even if Stafford plays). My options are...

-Teddy Bridgewater

-Jalen Hurts (currently on my roster)

-Gardner Minshew

-Andy Dalton

-Daniel Jones

I think I want to run with Hurts? He has both the lowest floor and highest ceiling which scares me but I'm willing to take the risk. If not JH then Teddy B is a gimme 15 points which at least wouldn't lose the match up for me. 

It's definitely Hurts. I don't even think that his floor is low, given the running. It's a cheat code for Qbs 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's definitely Hurts. I don't even think that his floor is low, given the running. It's a cheat code for Qbs 

Very true! He's projected a decent amount. I think 50 yards rushing, 200 passing, and 2 total TD's + 1 INT is very doable and would be a solid outing for a waiver wire pick up. Thanks man!