4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Pick 1RB and 1WR or 2RB:

Carson vs WFT

Hines vs Houston.

Gus Edwards vs Jacksonville

Slayton vs Cleveland

Antonio Brown vs Atlanta 

Dionte Johnson  vs Bengals 

I know it is WFT, but I feel I would have to go with Carson.  Gus has been looking good, but sharing the load with Dobbins and of course ball hog Jackson.  Dionte Johnson for sure.  I am sure Tomlin got his point across when he benched him.  There is no way Tomlin would keep him on the bench for an extended period of time before the playoffs.  

4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Also Big Ben or Jalen Hurts?

Ben has been slumping lately so would go with Hurts.  I think he will get you 20+ pts this week.  

Edited by UnitedInOrgange
  • Like 1

In the semi finals with 3 out of the 6 teams. Who should I start? All ppr.

League 1 

Josh Jacobs vs LAC or Kareem Hunt vs NYG

League 2

Devin Singletary vs DEN, DeAndre Washington vs NE, Rashard Higgins vs NYG or Jerry Jeudy vs BUF

League 3

Dionte Johnson vs CIN or Terry McLaurin vs SEA

Thanks! 

6 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

In the semi finals with 3 out of the 6 teams. Who should I start? All ppr.

League 1 

Josh Jacobs vs LAC or Kareem Hunt vs NYG

League 2

Devin Singletary vs DEN, DeAndre Washington vs NE, Rashard Higgins vs NYG or Jerry Jeudy vs BUF

League 3

Dionte Johnson vs CIN or Terry McLaurin vs SEA

Thanks! 

1 - That is a hard choice.  Not a huge fan of Jacobs, but would start him because of the load he gets.  

2. I would say Higgins is your best bet to get the most points with Washington as a close second.  

3. Dionte all the way.  I know he was benched, but he will be back this week against Cincy.  I have Terry and I am going to bench him this week more then likely.  Terry has played like crap since Gibson has been out.  On top of that we don't know who the QB is.  I would say if Gibson is back and Alex Smith is out there (not Haskins), i would start him on my team, but not over Dionte. 

14 hours ago, ngo1125 said:

PPR

Russell Wilson vs Washington or Derek Carr vs Chargers. Normally a no brainer to go with Wilson, but Washington defense has played well as of late.

Mark Andrews vs Jacksonville or Robert Tonyan vs Carolina

I have this same QB question and I am starting Carr. Hate to sit a guy who I rode hard earlier in the year but I do think càrr will score more 

I have Lamar Jackson or Russ as my QB in 4/5 leagues, coincidentally Carr was my backup in all of them, dropped him after they hit their bye. Would never bench them for the likes of Derek Carr.

You're talking about benching the #2 and #3 scoring QBs for #19. Don't overthink it, or even let yourself overthink it. Drop Carr and play your stud every week.

43 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I have Lamar Jackson or Russ as my QB in 4/5 leagues, coincidentally Carr was my backup in all of them, dropped him after they hit their bye. Would never bench them for the likes of Derek Carr.

You're talking about benching the #2 and #3 scoring QBs for #19. Don't overthink it, or even let yourself overthink it. Drop Carr and play your stud every week.

Yeah, don't get cute in the playoffs.  

Herbert vs Raiders or  Hurts Vs Cardinals or Baker vs Giants?? 

I wanted Herbert this week against the horrible Raider defense, but Mike Williams and Keenan Allen both might be out.... idk what to do???

thinking of playing hurts too.. raiders are missing 4 starters too, and there defense is so bad...

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Herbert vs Raiders or  Hurts Vs Cardinals or Baker vs Giants?? 

I wanted Herbert this week against the horrible Raider defense, but Mike Williams and Keenan Allen both might be out.... idk what to do???

thinking of playing hurts too.. raiders are missing 4 starters too, and there defense is so bad...

I’m in the same boat as you was going to roll with Herbs with the plus matchup against the depleted Raiders D but with Keenan more than likely being out along with Big Mike I think I’m rolling with Hurts this week. 

EDIT: looks like both WRs will be playing tonight but I’m still rolling with Hurts. 

Edited by mattyice0401