Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

I need some monster games from guys to make a comeback today and don't think it's going to happen, but giving legit consideration to benching Cook because I don't think that there is much upside against that Bears defense. He'll land 12 points or whatever, but I need big chunks. I have Pollard and Dobbins currently on the bench and I don't know if they are good enough to be that bold.

39 minutes ago, Forge said:

I know a lot of people are pushing off the Woods bandwagon in this game because its the Jets, but honestly, that's probably still the direction I am going. I think Woods over Landry here. 

Also, I should note that my opponent has Woods, which means he'll almost assuredly go off given that he's getting 24 points from everyone on his team at this point

39 minutes ago, Forge said:

I know a lot of people are pushing off the Woods bandwagon in this game because its the Jets, but honestly, that's probably still the direction I am going. I think Woods over Landry here. 

I think I’m going to gamble a bit and go for Landry here, James Bradberry is out, Woods came up on the IR this week, and it’s SNF and always think that’s a check to said player playing in SNF or MNF when it comes to fantasy. Cam Akers emergence worries me a bit and think the Rams can just dominate this game in all aspects of the game and won’t need Bobby Trees to have a ceiling type game and that’s what I need

Just now, mattyice0401 said:

I think I’m going to gamble a bit and go for Landry here, James Bradberry is out, Woods came up on the IR this week, and it’s SNF and always think that’s a check to said player playing in SNF or MNF when it comes to fantasy. Cam Akers emergence worries me a bit and think the Rams can just dominate this game in all aspects of the game and won’t need Bobby Trees to have a ceiling type game and that’s what I need

Fair. My recommendations are also usually wrong in 50/50 scenarios, so this is probably the right call

On 12/14/2020 at 7:18 PM, Forge said:

Update - he didn't sit Chubb and obviously won and I think that there's a good shot that he regrets it. His matchups are not good and he'll now be facing the number one scoring team in the league in the first round. He's got Metcalf and Lockett and they play Washington. He has Watson as one of his Qbs, they are up against Indy's defense. Zeke gets the 49ers run defense. He's got good matchups in lesser pieces, and a couple of guys who are matchup proof (Diggs), but I think he's gonna have a fight. Other guy has Herbert against LV, Henry against Detroit, Kelce being matchup proof, Steelers d against Cincy, Brady against Atlanta. 

Update

#1 seed got his butt handed to him by 40, but would have beaten the guy he knocked out last week by 30 lol. Situational awareness is important, even in fantasy

• Like 1

Woohoo!!  Made it to the Championship Game!!  Need some advice.  Full PPR

QB - Tannehill (@GB) or Hurts (@DAL)

Both had great games in week 15.  GB seems to be the tougher opponent.  

RB1 - Alvin Kamara (MIN)

Should be a good game for Kamara.

RB2 -  JK Dobbins (NYG)

With Cam Akers out it looks like Dobbins 

WR1 - Davante Adams (TEN)

Week 15 was weird statistically.  He should bounce back in week 16

WR2 - Terry McLaurin (CAR), DJ Moore (@WSH), Jarvis Landry (@NYJ), TY Hilton (@PIT)

This is one spot I would like some advice on.  I am leaning towards McLaurin because of the matchup.  DJ is good, but WSH did a good job of locking down Metcalf in week 15.  I am curious if they will focus on Robby Anderson or Moore.  Landry is consistent and I don't know what the hell the Colts were doing with Hilton against HOU.  He wasn't even out on the field half the time.

TE - Dallas Goedert (@DAL), Hayden Hurst (@KC), or George Kittle (@ARI)

Dallas has been consistent, but numbers have been down since Hurts took over.  If he would of just caught that TD at the end of ARI game.  Hurst I don't trust too much.  Kittle hopefully be healthy enough.  I am hoping to start him.  

FLEX - Cam Akers (@SEA), JK Dobbins (NYG), Terry McLaurin (CAR), DJ Moore (@WSH), Jarvis Landry (@NYJ) or Hilton (@PIT)

I can either put Dobbins or Cam here.  I normally go with a 3rd WR.  

Additional Bench Players:

Jeff Wilson Jr and Rashard Higgins

I think my tough choices are at RB2 and Flex.  I don't feel like I can go wrong at QB spot.  I am leaning towards Akers @ RB2 again this week.  I am hoping he has a better game then he did in week 15.  I think Flex might be my toughest choice.  Do I put in whoever I don't pick at RB2 or continue the trend of 3rd WR at FLEX?  Some of these WRs have been so up and down this year.  I don't want to catch one of them on a bad day.  Any advice would be appreciated. 

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE THAT MADE IT!!

Edited by UnitedInOrgange