Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

1 hour ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

0.5 ppr

Kendrick Bourne or Parris Campbell

The Niners declared Deebo out for Week 1.  Bourne is likely to lead the pure WR's in targets, but I'd wager Kittle and Mostert out-target most of the WR's and I wouldn't be shocked to see Jordan Reed mixed in too, possibly as an off-set slot, since they're not going to want to lose Kittle's blocking ability.

I'd say matchup dependent for you (do you know you're going to need a big week because you're the underdog or are you favored and just need to make sure you hit your floor-points?).  If it's the later, I'd go Bourne, because we've actually seen he and Jimmy put it together before, versus whereas Campbell has a plus matchup, he's also go a new QB and he's, at minimum, second-fiddle to Hilton (and possible to the TE since, after all, it's Rivers).

I'm in the current conundrum of now weigh whether to start Marvin Jones over Hollywood Brown at my WR/TE flex in my standard league (no PPR, if it were PPR this would be an easy decision), now that the Lions have declared Golladay doubtful.

I've been all-in on Hollywood almost the entire offseason, but I'd appreciate in particular some Browns fans' input, because despite the fact that I've heard them bemoaning the health state of their secondary in the build-up to the season, Denzel Ward is someone that has the speed and skill to hang with Hollywood in a game where I'd basically need him to be 70% to score in order to meet his necessary floor.

25 minutes ago, The LBC said:

The Niners declared Deebo out for Week 1.  Bourne is likely to lead the pure WR's in targets, but I'd wager Kittle and Mostert out-target most of the WR's and I wouldn't be shocked to see Jordan Reed mixed in too, possibly as an off-set slot, since they're not going to want to lose Kittle's blocking ability.

I'd say matchup dependent for you (do you know you're going to need a big week because you're the underdog or are you favored and just need to make sure you hit your floor-points?).  If it's the later, I'd go Bourne, because we've actually seen he and Jimmy put it together before, versus whereas Campbell has a plus matchup, he's also go a new QB and he's, at minimum, second-fiddle to Hilton (and possible to the TE since, after all, it's Rivers).

I’m favored to win by like 6. Here’s my team:

Newton

Barkley

D. Johnson (18 points)

K. Allen

AJ Green

Kittle

Golladay (Bourne or Campbell)

Engram

Bills D/ST

Blankenship

27 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I'm in the current conundrum of now weigh whether to start Marvin Jones over Hollywood Brown at my WR/TE flex in my standard league (no PPR, if it were PPR this would be an easy decision), now that the Lions have declared Golladay doubtful.

I've been all-in on Hollywood almost the entire offseason, but I'd appreciate in particular some Browns fans' input, because despite the fact that I've heard them bemoaning the health state of their secondary in the build-up to the season, Denzel Ward is someone that has the speed and skill to hang with Hollywood in a game where I'd basically need him to be 70% to score in order to meet his necessary floor.

I’d probably still go Brown.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

I’m favored to win by like 6. Here’s my team:

Newton

Barkley

D. Johnson (18 points)

K. Allen

AJ Green

Kittle

Golladay (Bourne or Campbell)

Engram

Bills D/ST

Blankenship

Yeah, I'd roll with Bourne for the floor play.  Bills D/ST are going to outproduce whatever projection they've been given.  Kittle likely will too.  And DJ already has.

16 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

You think he is the guy?  Have heard a lot about Harris and Michel is still a young 1st rounder with potential and also have Burkhead correct?  I dont see any of them taking the load and in true BB fashion, all will be low end flex players but could get you a zero week to week.  

The only load that is predictable is White in the passing game. He should be out there for most passing plays and he's either number 1 or 2 option, so I personally think it's worth looking at for a flex in PPR. He won't run, but we think he's going to get a CMC-like workload in the passing game (only). I dunno if that makes him worth a start though.

Edited by Hunter2_1

Ok lots of new start/sit questions here with getting beat up with injuries:

All leagues PPR

League 1: Going to be without Mike Williams, Golladay and Sutton (not taking the risk with it being the late game Monday night)

2nd Flex spot: Kendrick Bourne vs ARI or Darius Slayton vs PIT  yes, those are SERIOUSLY my best options.......lol

League 2: Going to be without Miles Sanders

2nd Flex: Kerryon Johnson vs CHI, Anthony Miller vs DET, Jerry Jeudy vs TEN or Bryan Edwards vs CAR

League 3: Going to be without Miles Sanders

Antonio Gibson vs PHI, Boston Scott vs WSH or Davante Parker vs NE

League 4: I benched Cooks after his injury news (thank goodness)

Anthony Miller vs DET or Boston Scott vs WSH

5 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ok lots of new start/sit questions here with getting beat up with injuries:

All leagues PPR

League 1: Going to be without Mike Williams, Golladay and Sutton (not taking the risk with it being the late game Monday night)

2nd Flex spot: Kendrick Bourne vs ARI or Darius Slayton vs PIT  yes, those are SERIOUSLY my best options.......lol

League 2: Going to be without Miles Sanders

2nd Flex: Kerryon Johnson vs CHI, Anthony Miller vs DET, Jerry Jeudy vs TEN or Bryan Edwards vs CAR

League 3: Going to be without Miles Sanders

Antonio Gibson vs PHI, Boston Scott vs WSH or Davante Parker vs NE

League 4: I benched Cooks after his injury news (thank goodness)

Anthony Miller vs DET or Boston Scott vs WSH

League 1: I'd go with Slayton

League 2: I've heard some really positive things about Anthony miller this offseason. I'd probably go with him or Bryan Edwards. 

League 3: This is a really tough one for me but I lean Gibson. 

League 4: Boston Scott 

And don't shoot me when all my picks are wrong and the exact opposite happens lol