Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

36 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

I pretty much have to play Kittle over Hock is he plays, right?

Would think that is a good possibility.   I'm in a similar spot with Kittle vs Jonnu.

14 team league, 0.5 ppr

Starters QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 3 flex

Bold is what I have as of now.  Would you change anything?

QB: Wilson, Cousins

RB: Conner, Ekeler, Jamaal Williams, Peterson, B Hill, Scott, Samuels 

WR: Adams, Woods, C Davis, Lamb, Perriman, Coutee, S Sims, D Robinson, Pascal

TE: Kittle, Jonnu Smith, Burton

10 team 0.5 ppr.  QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, 3 Flex

QB: Wilson, Rodgers

RB: Swift, Fournette, David Johnson, Bernard, Jamaal Williams, Gallman, Peterson, Edward's, Barber, Penny

WR:  Diggs, Godwin, Aiyuk, M Jones, A Brown, Gallop, G Davis, Perriman 

TE: Tonyan, Fant, Cook, Kmet

Debating for the last flex spot between 

Bernard vs @HOU

A Brown vs  @DET

24 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Would think that is a good possibility.   I'm in a similar spot with Kittle vs Jonnu.

14 team league, 0.5 ppr

Starters QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 3 flex

Bold is what I have as of now.  Would you change anything?

QB: Wilson, Cousins

RB: Conner, Ekeler, Jamaal Williams, Peterson, B Hill, Scott, Samuels 

WR: Adams, Woods, C Davis, Lamb, Perriman, Coutee, S Sims, D Robinson, Pascal

TE: Kittle, Jonnu Smith, Burton

I would not change anything, just Kittle if he plays.  

For your second post, I think I would lean Brown. I know Gio had a good game this week but I expect a different game flow. It’s definitely close though.

4 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

I would not change anything, just Kittle if he plays.  

For your second post, I think I would lean Brown. I know Gio had a good game this week but I expect a different game flow. It’s definitely close though.

Current projected points is a 2 point difference.  Going to be close it feels like, which it should be for the title!!!!

8 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I have a handful of options for a couple of spots. Full PPR. Is McCaffrey a must start if he plays? Pick 2 - Corey Davis, Christian, David Johnson, L Bell, Beasley

CMc is always a must start if he plays. 

How about Bernard (@HOU) vs J Wilson (@ARI) vs I Smith (@KC) vs D Harris (BUF)? PPR

Edited by sammymvpknight

16 hours ago, Letsch80 said:

Would any of you consider benching Herbert and picking up Jalen Hurts for the championship?

They both are really close in rankings.  I think you just have to go with your gut on this.  As a Denver fan, I can tell you our secondary has been ravaged by injuries.  My gut tells me to go with Hurts.  Herbert doesn't get the rushing yards that Hurts will and I think that will be the difference.  I have a tough choice of Tannehill or Hurts.  I am going with Hurts as well.  

These analysts this year drive me crazy.  They tell you to sit a player and then tell you he is a must start in the same breath.  Or they tell you you shouldn't play him and then put him in the top 5 for the weekly rankings.   I assume because of Covid they are just pulling stuff out of their you know what.  Not that I pay attention to them that much, but it just makes me laugh.  

Prime example is DJ Moore this week.  He has a tough matchup and analyst goes on about how you should sit him and then you look at his ranking for the week and he has him in the top 5 WRs for the week.  

Ok rant is over with. 😆

Landry or Moore - I like both, but WSH pretty much locked down Metcalf last week till the end.  I feel like Moore has the higher ceiling than Landry.  Maybe they will focus on Robby Anderson more.  I don't know.  My head hurts.  This is the only league I am having trouble setting up my lineup for this week.  

Good Luck Guys!!  Love this time of the year.

23 hours ago, Titans_Matt said:

I'm doing this exact same thing, going with Hurts. Terry McLaurin, Corey Davis, or Adam Thielen for WR 2? Half point PPR

This is tough for me but I go Terry

edit: just saw he is doubtful. I would also go Davis 

Edited by KellChippy

On 12/22/2020 at 4:48 PM, KellChippy said:

I pretty much have to play Kittle over Hock is he plays, right?

Meh. I wouldn't blame anyone for playing Hock. Guys coming back early from injury are always scary and Hock is a top five tight end this year

• Like 1