AL Wild Card Play-In: Minnesota Twins @ New York Yankees

The Gnat

Who Wins on Tuesday?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the WInner

• Minnesota Twins
    • New York Yankees

23 hours ago, roysmyboy31 said:

I'd honestly feel pretty disappointed if we couldn't win this game, especially with Severino on the mound and the way we have been playing lately.  We ought to win, but in a one game playoff, one bad night can end your year.

Twins hit him pretty well last time they faced off.

Honestly don't have to many high expectations for the Twins, but it is cool seeing them getting to play an extra game. Would be cool to see them come out and win!

49 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Interesting lineup submitted by Girardi. I get having Headley having on the bench gives them more flexibility, I just don't know if it's smart sitting one of our best hitters this year.

The way Bird has been hitting lately its a no brainer.

4 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

The way Bird has been hitting lately its a no brainer.

I had Bird starting. I had Jake on the bench. I know he's been hitting well this half but I like Headley more and I like Jake's value as a pinch runner.

1 minute ago, pollino14 said:

I had Bird starting. I had Jake on the bench. I know he's been hitting well this half but I like Headley more and I like Jake's value as a pinch runner.

Agreed, he’s also our best defensive outfield other than Gardner too.  Way more valuable as a defensive sub / pinch runner.  Why do you have him DHing if he’s not hurt? 

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Agreed, he’s also our best defensive outfield other than Gardner too.  Way more valuable as a defensive sub / pinch runner.  Why do you have him DHing if he’s not hurt? 

I like the OF Joe has. With Minny's speed, the last thing I wanna see is them going from 1st to 3rd with Jake's noodle arm lol. 

We'll see! Joe always goes by the binder !

Just now, pollino14 said:

I like the OF Joe has. With Minny's speed, the last thing I wanna see is them going from 1st to 3rd with Jake's noodle arm lol. 

We'll see! Joe always goes by the binder !

Yes the binder that has us 10 games worse than our expect W-L based on our runs scored and against lol 

That binder has never sat well w me

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Yes the binder that has us 10 games worse than our expect W-L based on our runs scored and against lol 

That binder has never sat well w me

That month ( June or July? I forget) was one of the worst months that I can remember.

he kept sending out Clippers for some reason lol.

i like Joe, but he's a very stubborn man .

Archived