Raiders are trading RB/returner Lynn Bowden Jr to the Dolphins

agarcia34

32 minutes ago, roi34 said:

losing faith? come on, stop. he literally just hit home runs with almost every pick. 

I'll trade a max crosby for a lynn bowden. Bowden must've looked expendable at RB and no room for him at WR really. if he plays wr in miami he could do well. also, should of tried to ship him to Jets at WR

What picks?

Jacobs and Crosby are literally the only two we have enough tape on to call home runs. 

28 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

From Vince:

The more camp unfolded, the more you sensed the @Raiders uneasiness about Lynn Bowden as the backup to Josh Jacobs. including OC Greg Olson talking yesterday about the difficult transition going from college WR/QB to NFL RB

Cool so now we can stop with the converts like Muse and Joyner too. Mayock and Gruden should know this isn't NCAA '14. You don't just switch positions based on some rating. 

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Per Williamson:

#Raiders weren’t loving Bowden’s character fit. They’re disappointed because of the value of the No. 80 pick and the plans they had for him.

Bruhhh this character thing starting get ridiculous. We overpaid Mariota cause of his character. Show me a winning football team with out a few "character issues". 

8 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Character fit? Yikes, where did that come from?

There was that whole raid thing a few months ago. I know he wasn't implicated, but it could be one of those "where there's smoke, there's fire" scenarios.

Otherwise, I wonder if he got wrapped up in the lights of Vegas? Doesn't seem like he was around long enough though.

I can almost guarantee we'll never know. Could be the Raiders just trying to save face too. 

14 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Character fit? Yikes, where did that come from?

Maybe their was more to the DEA/ATF raid then we all heard and the Raiders got scared about future problems with him.... but can’t say it wasn’t something they didn’t already know about existing when we drafted him... maybe more stuff happened tho 

23 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Per Williamson:

#Raiders weren’t loving Bowden’s character fit. They’re disappointed because of the value of the No. 80 pick and the plans they had for him.

Said this in the News thread. He was getting too close to Ruggs. And based on his character that wasn’t a good thing. Had to keep Ruggs non diva and not have the bad influence. Edwards kind of has not been grouping himself with them and just been grinding minding his own.

• Like 1