How is Mike Mayock doing so far?

MrOaktown_56

4 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Me thinks you just like to argue. 

He does just like to argue.  I mean he’s not a bad guy but he likes to argue.  That’s NYers for you lol.

I made the claim after the 2000 draft that Mayock has mismanaged draft position, wasted salary cap Space, and drafted too many busts.  I’m 99% sure he was the biggest one going against what I was saying.

But take away the personal side of the argument….. start over.

Given the resources that we’ve had over the past 3 years, how has Mayock spent it building this team relative to the “league average”, meaning how most GMs would have done.  There’s always going to be busts, steals, FA steals, FA values…. But how Should Mayock be graded?

I think one of Mayock’s strengths is actually in-season Signings.  He’s really good at bringing in guys to deal with injuries and holes on the team.  That’s a pretty underrated thing IMO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

I think one of Mayock’s strengths is actually in-season Signings.  He’s really good at bringing in guys to deal with injuries and holes on the team.  That’s a pretty underrated thing IMO.

Mike Mayock recruited all of Gus Bradley's former players in season?

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Thank you, I'm proud of you guys too. Picking up our old buddy Desean and allowing us to get OBJ.

Lol looks like it’s done them a ton of good with that division hahahahahaha. Glad your boy Lamar had a great year 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by FloydFan