Clowney to the Titans

ttitansfan4life

Now that it’s official I’ll repeat what I put in the Clowney thread in the General section.

Clowney’s not an elite defender but his signing  is big because it takes immense pressure off Harold Landry, it allows us to not be forced to start Correa and allows Vic Beasley to be a situational pass rusher for us.

Plus adding him with DaQuan Jones, Jeffery Simmons and Rashaan Evans should hopefully lead to beastly run defense

Glad it’s finally over with.

This is amazing so glad the watch is finally over and he made the right and most logical choice for him to come to Tennessee.

Amazing job by Robinson and the whole organization to get this done. I am sure familiarity with Vrabel and Joseph were huge.

I don't think this signing can be understated as it is a huge win for the Titans. If Clowney plays to his ability our defense is top 10 at least imo (assuming the coordinator changes are smooth) and this to me puts the Titans in the Super Bowl contender category based on roster talent. Not to mention I have faith in our coaches and our GM.

Proud to be such a long time Titan fan for over 20 years and this is the best roster overall I think we have had since I have been a fan (no disrespect to the McNair. George days).

Please let the Titans be as healthy as possible and let there be a full season.

Edited by Titan89
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Titan89 said:

This is amazing so glad the watch is finally over and he made the right and most logical choice for him to come to Tennessee.

Amazing job by Robinson and the whole organization to get this done. I am sure familiarity with Vrabel and Joseph were huge.

I don't think this signing can be understated as it is a huge win for the Titans. If Clowney plays to his ability our defense is top 10 at least imo (assuming the coordinator changes are smooth) and this to me puts the Titans in the Super Bowl contender category based on roster talent. Not to mention I have faith in our coaches and our GM.

Proud to be such a long time Titan fan for over 20 years and this is the best roster overall I think we have had since I have been a fan (no disrespect to the McNair. George days). Please let there be a full season.

Also can’t be understated that this may be the first time we actually won one of these free agency battles for a big free agency. After losing out on Manning, Suh, and Hightower (I may be missing others) we finally have one that went our way.

More proof that times have truly changed with this franchise under Robinson, Vrabel and AAS.

• Like 1