Bears to Start QB Mitchell Trubisky

chiefs82

8 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Well, I hope that's a good sign for the Vikings, a game that they have to win.

I think that the Bears needed to make the move, but with Trubisky, I also feel like he could have gotten some value from sitting/learning this year.

I feel it is not good for the Vikings. Gives the team some energy, home game, and they should have a smaller playbook geared for Mitch(ell). Plus the Vikings will have limited tape on him to prepare with. 

12 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

I'm not convinced he'll be any better, but you can't stick with a QB playing as bad as Glennon is. Plus Mitchell is hella cute

I watched the last 2 games, and I honestly didn't think Glennon was even playing terrible. He has no help. Those WRs can't catch a thing, which is understandable considering they lost the top 2

32 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

I watched the last 2 games, and I honestly didn't think Glennon was even playing terrible. He has no help. Those WRs can't catch a thing, which is understandable considering they lost the top 2

should go really well for the rookie then. go bears! 

3 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:
37 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

should go really well for the rookie then. go bears! 

Lol yeah. I expect that Deonte Thompson and Zach Miller are about to be PPR fantasy options. Lots of bootlegs

Not a good move imo. But I'm not surprised because just I knew that Fox would do it just as a 'last resort' type of move. If Trubisky comes in and plays well, he can point as say "see things are getting better" - in hopes of keeping his job.

Fox is throwing Trubisky in a lose-lose situation with nobody to throw too, a banged up running game and an inept OC. Hell, why not take it a step further and wait to make the move during a prime-time game? Oh wait...xD

Backwards *** organization.

12 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Not a good move imo. But I'm not surprised because just I knew that Fox would do it just as a 'last resort' type of move. If Trubisky comes in and plays well, he can point as say "see things are getting better" - in hopes of keeping his job.

Fox is throwing Trubisky in a lose-lose situation with nobody to throw too, a banged up running game and an inept OC. Hell, why not take it a step further and wait to make the move during a prime-time game? Oh wait...xD

Backwards *** organization.

Banged up run game? 

1 minute ago, GOGRIESE said:

He's still played a majority of the snaps. Plus the offensive line is fully healthy. 

I still think Fox should've cut his losses and ran with his $30 mil project since the season is all but lost anyhow. Not place Trubisky in a no-win situation and potentially destroy any confidence and momentum that he built up in camp and PS. Loggains will be gone next season after Fox is, and I'm totally against ANY QB trying to learn from a carousel of coordinators and/or systems. Which is essentially what they are doing.

Archived