2020 Cardinals Roster

HoboRocket

Offense:

QB: Kyler Murray, Brett Hundley, Chris Steveler

RB: Kenyan Drake, Chase Edmonds, Eno Benjamin

WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Larry Fitzgerald, Christian Kirk, KeeSean Johnson, Andy Isabella, Trent Sherfield

TE: Maxx Williams, Dan Arnold, Darrell Daniels

OL: DJ Humphries, Justin Pugh, Mason Cole, Josh Jones, Kelvin Beachum, Justin Murray, Lamont Galliard, JR Sweezy, Max Garcia, Joshua Miles

Defense:

DL: Corey Peters, Jordan Phillips, Zach Allen, Michael Dogbe, Leki Fotu, Rashard Lawrence

OLBs: Chandler Jones, Devon Kennard, Kylie Fitts, Haason Reddick, Dennis Gardeck

ILBs: Jordan Hicks, DeVondre Campbell, Isaiah Simmons, Tanner Vallejo, Ezekiel Turner

CBs: Patrick Peterson, Byron Murphy, Dre Kirkpatrick, Kevin Peterson

S: Budda Baker, Jalen Thompson, Deionte Thompson, Chris Banjo, Charles Washington

Special Teams: Andy Lee (P), Zane Gonzalez (K), Aaron Brewer (LS)

Edited by HoboRocket

I don't think KeeSean is anything. Thought he looked really unathletic last year. Hopefully JoJo is something and we get Hakeem back. 

Glad they only kept 3 RBs

A lot of ST players...

And a lot of oline 

Speaking if oline is Gilbert still under contract for next year since he skipped this one?

Edited by 11sanchez11

17 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

Weaver must’ve flamed out in training camp.  

Those were my thoughts, as well. Was not a fan of him as a prospect, thought he was unathletic and played like a pansy at times at Cal, but the team really talked up his intelligence and were making it seem like he would be something.

20 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I don't think KeeSean is anything. Thought he looked really unathletic last year. Hopefully JoJo is something and we get Hakeem back. 

Glad they only kept 3 RBs

A lot of ST players...

And a lot of oline 

Speaking if oline is Gilbert still under contract for next year since he skipped this one?

I believe that since he opted out, this does not count as an accrued year for contract purposes.

On 9/12/2020 at 10:39 PM, Kenrik said:

Practice. You dont need to play in a game to show that your capable. I would wager more than half of the 1st rounders will be starting & none of them have played in a game.

Yeah, but the Cardinals have options at the LB position. Jordan Hicks led the league in tackles last year after playing well with the Eagles prior to that (one of the most-coveted FA LBs in 2019 as a result). DeVondre Campbell was a coveted FA LB this year after being one of the only bright spots on the Falcons defense over the past several years. Guys like Zeke Turner and Tanner Vallejo both have more experience than Simmons, as well. 

Honestly, not starting Simmons gives the Cardinals more creative flexibility for now IMO.

19 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

Yeah, but the Cardinals have options at the LB position. Jordan Hicks led the league in tackles last year after playing well with the Eagles prior to that (one of the most-coveted FA LBs in 2019 as a result). DeVondre Campbell was a coveted FA LB this year after being one of the only bright spots on the Falcons defense over the past several years. Guys like Zeke Turner and Tanner Vallejo both have more experience than Simmons, as well. 

Honestly, not starting Simmons gives the Cardinals more creative flexibility for now IMO.

Is he playing LB? I liked him at safety going into the draft.

1 hour ago, Kenrik said:

Is he playing LB? I liked him at safety going into the draft.

He's moving around. Jalen Thompson has a lot of range and ball skills at free safety and Budda Baker is an enforcer against the run and just seems to always be around the football. Extremely athletic, too. This past week, Chris Banjo was playing as the third safety and did a pretty good job, in my opinion.

They're moving Simmons around. This past week, he played perimeter corner, OLB, ILB, S, and nickel. So we're already seeing the versatility, though he did give up a few bad plays.

Edited by HoboRocket

• 1 month later...