Week 1 GDT: Texans @ Chiefs

lumberjackchris

52 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

Man, it’s almost time boys! Are we going to see improvement or similar inconsistencies? 

I'm expecting both - defense will be a mess, but I'm expecting Watson to do some big things tonight.

Watson has experience playing a defending champion a 2nd time on prime time, and he's done well with it...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

i mean if you all want to be teased again then be my guest.  not sure why that warrants a mod telling me to find a new team. 

That's not the Mod in me telling you, that's the fan in me telling you. You're the most pessimistic fan I've ever known, in any sport - it gets tiresome after a while.

None of us like BoB. None of us. But we all have unwavering faith in Watson. Watson pulling a HC to success wouldn't be some brand new development - Steve Young dragged George Seifert to a SB, Troy Aikman got Barry Switzer to a SB, Aaron Rodgers got Mike McCarthy to a SB (and apparently McCarthy is really dumb). Hell, Rich Gannon took Bill Callahan to a SB, and Gannon wasn't good.

So, don't have faith in BoB, sure. But, if you believe in Watson - and I mean TRULY believe in him as the QB - you'll believe something could happen. Because it's happened before.