Week 1- Bucs @ Saints

ravishingone

Question for you guys, how long do you think it takes Fournette to learn the playbook and overtake Jones? 

I have Jones in my FF League and wondering to start him or not. I'm thinking Jones will get the start for a couple of weeks. 

As far as the game, I can see a high shoot out like 34-30, with the Bucs putting it out.

Edited by xlfrosti
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

Question for you guys, how long do you think it takes Fournette to learn the playbook and overtake Jones? 

I have Jones in my FF League and wondering to start him or not. I'm thinking Jones will get the start for a couple of weeks. 

As far as the game, I can see a high shoot out like 34-30, with the Bucs putting it out.

Well, I have Jones in my league, so Fournette can stay the back up all season.  😀

I m starting Jones wk 1, and hopefully he plays well.  The Bucs didnt run well against the Saints in either game last season.  This will be a really good test.  Looking forward to seeing how Wirfs plays.

• Like 1

Football is going to look so weird to start the year but hopefully as the season goes on we can get more and more fans in stadiums and have some semi normalcy there... completely speaking as someone who likes sports and wants normalcy but acknowledge the reality of life these days.

As it was already mentioned, no fans will make the dome easier to play in I think, unless they just pump an ungodly amount of crowd noise in.

Expectations are too high to say we lose this game but the Saints will be a damn good opponent and I think it will be a one score game.

Bucs: 30 Saints: 24

Edited by Lil' Shorty

8 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Football is going to look so weird to start the year but hopefully as the season goes on we can get more and more fans in stadiums and have some semi normalcy there... completely speaking as someone who likes sports and wants normalcy but acknowledge the reality of life these days.

As it was already mentioned, no fans will make the dome easier to play in I think, unless they just pump an ungodly amount of crowd noise in.

Expectations are too high to say we lose this game but the Saints will be a damn good opponent and I think it will be a one score game.

Bucs: 30 Saints: 24

Aren't they thinking about doing that? I read at one of the Bucs practices they were doing that to prepare.

P.S a lot of players said they came out with headaches because of how loud it can get. 

I m curious about the offensive game plan.  Will they go more 12 personnel being the first start of Wirfs?  Do they even try to go empty backfield at all?  I expect more slants in this offense then out patterns to the sidelines.   Does #TossRight gain positive yds?  😀  Finally, I don t need the QB sneak at the goal line, I need that Jones plunge for the score.

2 hours ago, xlfrosti said:

Aren't they thinking about doing that? I read at one of the Bucs practices they were doing that to prepare.

P.S a lot of players said they came out with headaches because of how loud it can get. 

The rule was set to be the same decibels throughout the entire game. I think at all stadiums. Unless that's changed since last week. I can't keep track of this crap. 

• Like 1

I might get criticized for tempting fate, but so be it 

Buck on the call - "And it s Succop from 47 yds for the win.  The snap, the hold, and it ' s up and.........." 😬

Got a pit in my stomach just writing this.  

G.O.A.T > Matt Bryant Curse, I believe it, do you?

Edited by ravishingone

51 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I might get criticized for tempting fate, but so be it 

Buck on the call - "And it s Succop from 47 yds for the win.  The snap, the hold, and it ' s up and.........." 😬

Got a pit in my stomach just writing this.  

G.O.A.T > Matt Bryant Curse, I believe it, do you?

Sufferin Succup-tash!