GDT 9/13/20 Week 1: 0-0 Baltimore Ravens vs 0-0 Cleveland Browns

DreamKid

3 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I don't think it was a great throw, definitely a bit short. Howvever, Lamar was throwing a low risk pass there so it had to right on the sideline. Boykin seemed content with the 1 yard of separation he had, but he could have cut sharper and closer to the sideline. The ball and the receiver had to the the pylon.

Yes it was a smart throw because it was at a spot where it would be either TD or incomplete. 

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

I think the idea was for Boykin to be out of his break quicker so he could’ve gotten to that spot that Lamar threw it to.

But I see what you mean. Lamar could’ve thrown to the spot that Boykin went to as that was the spot at the goal line. Could certainly go either way for sure.

Sure but if he gets out earlier the corner can jump that. Gotta press vertical to get the corner to sink. 

12 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Looking like a potential All Pro kind of season for Andrews early... granted the Browns LBs and DBs in this game aren’t world beaters, but still. He stacking and padding early this season.

Yeah watching Andrews now, it is clear he was really hampered by injuries in the 2nd half of last season. He looks way more explosive. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

I wonder..... Is he an early DB424 stat watch candidate? 🤔

He’ll have to do this a few more games before we get on that. But with two TDs already and potentially more waiting in the bag, he could certainly end up on pace with Gronk for that TD stat for TEs. I think the record is 17 TDs, so we’ll see but if he can stay healthy, that could be something to look out for.

• Like 1