GDT 9/13/20 Week 1: 0-0 Baltimore Ravens vs 0-0 Cleveland Browns

DreamKid

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

I told some of you guys not to sleep on my mans JK Dobbins. My fantasy team is looking awfully good right now because of JKD.

I have him on the bench. Wanted to see the RB shuffle first. Seems like they go with him on goal line touches

2 minutes ago, Danand said:

Don't take those hits, jeeez

2 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I love Lamars competitive nature but Jesus. Please don't out your head down and initiate contact on the 3 yard line up big.. 

To be fair if you look at the highlight he didn’t take a big hit. The big hit was actually absorbed by the Browns defender who essentially hit his boy.

Yea my biggest problem with this game is I’ve watched Lamar take more awkward/unnecessary hits then it felt like he did all of last season.Last year he glides out of bounds untouched behind dobbins on that play. He’s gotta make better decisions when running the ball than he has today or it is just a matter of time before he comes up limping.

Honestly I want one more possession for Lamar. No preseason?

I’d rather get some more reps out there for execution sake. It doesn’t get any easier next week with the Texans.

Then we’ve got the Chiefs. We’ll need to be executing on all cylinders for that game.

So I’d rather we keep Lamar in there even with this lead. Just make sure to reiterate to him to avoid any big hits.