GDT 9/13/20 Week 1: 0-0 Baltimore Ravens vs 0-0 Cleveland Browns

DreamKid

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Haha well, contrary to popular belief, most of us Ravens fans actually DON'T live in the city limits itself and instead live in the surrounding counties of one of the richest, best educated states in the country BUCKO. 

The walk to and from the stadium can certainly be an adventure every Sunday, I'll give you that. But that's part of the fun.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Haha well, contrary to popular belief, most of us Ravens fans actually DON'T live in the city limits itself and instead live in the surrounding counties of one of the richest, best educated states in the country BUCKO. 

I mean, you're talking to a diehard Cleveland fan that lives in SW Ohio 3-4 hours from Cleveland. :)

4 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

The walk to and from the stadium can certainly be an adventure every Sunday, I'll give you that. But that's part of the fun.

Oh absolutely! I mean, the Browns have essentially one way in or out right there on Lake Erie, so in the old Municipal Stadium, things got CRAZY.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Such a classic.

Also completely unrelated. I feel like I’ve noticed my reactions not showing up. @DreamKid and @AFlaccoSeagulls I’ve recently reacted to your posts on this page... did it show up?

Oddly enough, I just now got the notification that you reacted to my post about Not Another Teen Movie.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Oddly enough, I just now got the notification that you reacted to my post about Not Another Teen Movie.

Oh yeah I just figured out a way to react to comments that I didn’t have to do before. Used to be I could just hit the react button and that’s all that was needed. Now I figured out that if I hold it down it’ll open up/load up a new page where my reaction actually goes through.

So on that note I think I’ve posited an idea for what has likely led to the glitch in the first place... so I’m not going to complain any longer. I’m guessing the coding for the website rejects the react feature when you have an ad blocker up.

Some of the ads here have been so intrusive with pop ups on my phone that I added a blocker. I’m thinking that perhaps that is what has left my reactions with not going through the “normal” way.

Oh well, either way, I’m back in the game coach.friday night lights miles GIF

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Oh yeah I just figured out a way to react to comments that I didn’t have to do before. Used to be I could just hit the react button and that’s all that was needed. Now I figured out that if I hold it down it’ll open up/load up a new page where my reaction actually goes through.

So on that note I think I’ve posited an idea for what has likely led to the glitch in the first place... so I’m not going to complain any longer. I’m guessing the coding for the website rejects the react feature when you have an ad blocker up.

Some of the ads here have been so intrusive with pop ups on my phone that I added a blocker. I’m thinking that perhaps that is what has left my reactions with not going through the “normal” way.

Oh well, either way, I’m back in the game coach.friday night lights miles GIF

That's weird. I've always used Ad Blocker and I've never had issues.

Maybe the developers just specifically put in some logic where the user is db424 his reactions are delayed by 12 hours :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

That's weird. I've always used Ad Blocker and I've never had issues.

Maybe the developers just specifically put in some logic where the user is db424 his reactions are delayed by 12 hours :D

Whelp. There goes that idea then. I thought it had legs too after I used a no ad block browser and my reactions went through normally.

Its probably something to do with the Browns, I’ll blame it on them.

22 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Why is Dobbins 4th?

I assume you're talking about the depth chart that was put out?

It's meaningless. It's created by the Media/PR staff and they simply put veterans or returning starters ahead of the others. As a Rookie, Dobbins gets shuffled in last.

There's freak outs over that depth chart every season, but we're all vets in this forum and know it's valueless. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

I assume you're talking about the depth chart that was put out?

It's meaningless. It's created by the Media/PR staff and they simply put veterans or returning starters ahead of the others. As a Rookie, Dobbins gets shuffled in last.

There's freak outs over that depth chart every season, but we're all vets in this forum and know it's valueless. 

Oh okay. Just wondering. Don’t see that on a lot of other teams depth charts when a guy is hyped as much as him. 

Dobbins will probably get some carries here and there early, but the more we get up on the Browns the more he should start to take over touches. With no Preseason opportunity, Harbaugh will want to get him work while simultaneously resting 30+ Vet Mark Ingram's legs. - If you're looking for fantasy advice. 

I'm not confident in predicting any larger of a role for JK than that at this point, at least for Week 1.