Sign in to follow this  
J-ALL-DAY

Week 1 GDT - Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers

Nobody expected Greenlaw to be this good when we drafted him. Guy has really been a surpise.

• Like 3

I don't know what the hell is what the graphics, but no yellow line on the first down markers and the time not up. Didn't even know it was nearing the two minute mark. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't know what the hell is what the graphics, but no yellow line on the first down markers and the time not up. Didn't even know it was nearing the two minute mark. 

Yeah FOX is really lagging this quarter. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This broadcast is very irritating. I have no clue what’s going on and the broadcasters arent being heads up with understanding the audience doesn’t know time, down, or distance. 

Edited by NinerNation21

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

The yellow line has been hit and miss. Sometimes I see it, sometimes I don't. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Just pretend like you're watching a game from the 80's. 

Just now, oldman9er said:

Saints up 17-7 now on the Brady Bucs.

I dont think the brady on the bucs is a good fit.  Their o-line is trash and their coach loves his qbs to hold the ball longer than anyone else.  Brady will get hit a few times and implode that team.

no kittle might make this the most pathetic supporting cast for a passing game in nfl history