Week 1 GDT - Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Moseley getting kind of worked. Giving too much respect to Hopkins, wish he would play with tighter coverage. Hopkins doesn't have great speed anyways. Challenge him and take your chances.

Kwon's speed there>>>>

I don't know if Hopkins is an ideal match up for him. I think that there are going to be receivers he excels at, but guys who can bully him I think are going to be a problem. 

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Ego. Not so strange at all. 

I mean, I still think a huge part of the problem isn’t shanny, it’s just a dead IOL and no real power out of the backfield. Shanny isn’t a genius in the RZ but I’d imagine a guy whose brilliant all over the field doesn’t have a true blind spot with the RZ. I think we have poor personnel for it and he has some cute tendencies.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Moseley getting kind of worked. Giving too much respect to Hopkins, wish he would play with tighter coverage. Hopkins doesn't have great speed anyways. Challenge him and take your chances.

Kwon's speed there>>>>

I thought Kwon looked slow trying to get back to the sideline covering Hopkins. :(

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't know if Hopkins is an ideal match up for him. I think that there are going to be receivers he excels at, but guys who can bully him I think are going to be a problem. 

Moseley is a physical CB himself. The dominant athletic WRs will be a problem for Moseley, but he can compete better vs Hopkins than he has. But just not Hopkins, he allowed a few other catches that he shouldn't have. 

Defense was fine though. Need to finish with some sacks though on 3rd downs. On other downs, will be hard with how quickly Murray is getting rid of the ball. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Moseley is a physical CB himself. The dominant athletic WRs will be a problem for Moseley, but he can compete better vs Hopkins than he has. But just not Hopkins, he allowed a few other catches that he shouldn't have. 

Defense was fine though. Need to finish with some sacks though on 3rd downs. On other downs, will be hard with how quickly Murray is getting rid of the ball. 

I think he's always going to struggle a bit against guys who have size on him, especially thickness. Some of these guys he's giving up 30 pounds to. Kind of reminds me of the Tarell Brown situation. He had good positioning against Arnold, but he can't fight through that positioning either