Week 1 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Indianapolis Colts - Stache v Lawrence

.Buzz

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

We just gotta hope the defense can get enough stops so he can get after the QB

He's gotta be a key himself. I hope we see a lot of Hamilton too. We know what Abry is...a decent rotational guy. We need the rookie to standout early.

10 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Eric eldholm(yahoo sports, nfl draft) and jim nagy(senior bowl) both heard to keep an eye on Collin Johnson today

It sounded like he was the second best receiver at camp, so good on them. See what the young guy can do.

Unfortunately it sounds like some storms are in the forecast so not sure how the passing game will go.

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

It sounded like he was the second best receiver at camp, so good on them. See what the young guy can do.

Unfortunately it sounds like some storms are in the forecast so not sure how the passing game will go.

Eh. Rain shouldn't affect too much cuz they are just quick moving showers or atleast they were earlier from what i saw on the radar.  At worse it makes it robinson szn;)

Edited by LinderFournette

6 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Eh. Rain shouldn't affect too much cuz they are just quick moving showers or atleast they were earlier from what i saw on the radar.  At worse it makes it robinson szn;)

Although I'm excited to see Robinson idk that it would really play into our favor. Although may help with old man Rivers.

48 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Although I'm excited to see Robinson idk that it would really play into our favor. Although may help with old man Rivers.

Fwiw from espn mike dirocco

There's an 80 percent chance of rain this morning in Jacksonville for Jaguars-Colts. It is supposed to taper off before kickoff and stay under 20 percent throughout the game. The Jaguars are the only team that will have fans in attendance today with a... https://t.co/zhva4qWvcZ

Just now, LinderFournette said:

I think claybrooks was over Barcoo cuz return skills. 

No dare has me like viska at rb. 

I'm fine with doing some crazy stuff with Viska at times...but I want no part in a guy who had injury issues in college to play RB more than a carry or two. We need him healthy.