Week 1 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Indianapolis Colts - Stache v Lawrence

.Buzz

3 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

I was thinking as a pass-catching back/mismatch making. 

Gets chark + johnson+ conley at wr. 

Dede being out likely means he goes into the slot and takes over there rather than anything else imo.

Either way, I'm sure we'll get some exotic looks of him in the backfield, but I don't care to see many handoffs is all I'm saying. 

“They are who we thought they were”

this is going to be a long season. Know that’s the first drive but that defense looks exactly like I think most people are expecting. Missing tackles, DTs getting run over, easy catches.

Only thing that looked good was Jones making a good tackle when the RB got to the secondary.

Edited by skaterbirdhouse

I live in Wisconsin and because the Packer game is on FOX there is no noon CBS game. And becuase I don’t live within 100 miles of Indy I can no longer stream their radio broadcasts. So I’ve been following the first drive on NFL’s website. At one point in time the Hines TD was called an 88 yard touchdown. The Rivers pass to Pittman was called a loss of 56 yards to the Colts 18 yard line. Until the Colts twitter account posted the TD video which showed it was from the Jags 18 I was trying to get clarification anywhere that a pass for -56 yards actually happened