Game 5

NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gifat NFL_Bears1.gif

When: 7:30 PM CDT October 9th

Where: Soldier Field (Chicago, IL)

TV/Radio: ESPN/WCCO Simulcast (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio);

Announcers: Sean McDonough, Jon Gruden

Coverage Map Link:  National

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: QB Sam Bradford (knee), S Jayron Kearse (groin), Doubtful: None, Out: T Rashod Hill (knee)

Bears - Questionable: C Hroniss Grasu (hand), CB Marcus Cooper (back), Doubtful: LB Willie Young (tricep), LB Nick Kwiatkoski (chest), Out: None

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

smithtd.gif

3 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

gotta get back on the winning track. just gotta.

Agreed.  They have to find some way to win the game...to give them some positive mojo into the game vs. the Packers.  There's absolutely no way they should have lost yesterday, but it appears that they're in sort of a funk against the Lions...must be payback for all those years where they destroyed the Lions.    

59 minutes ago, byuvike88 said:

With our luck at Soldier Field he is going to look like a hall of famer

I'm continuing to hold out hope that he looks more like Jim Harbaugh/Erik Kramer/Rex Grossman than Jim Miller/Chad Hutchinson/Kyle Orton/Brian Griese/Jay Cutler.

I guess we are going to find out what life without dalvin cook will be for the rest of the year. Lets hope that Murray can get some good runs to the point that they still have to respect the rush attack. Don't forget tho, we still have a dangerous duo of wideouts that can get the job done through the air. I imagine theilen will want to show the world that was a fluke with his fumble, and we have a potential top 5 receiver in stefon diggs who is out here eating! Lets go vikes!!

While he doesn't have superstar potential like Cook, Murray isn't a scrub. I believe he'll be just fine as a replacement for the rest of the year.

He was a guy who most posters on this site were happy we signed, but now that he's going to fill in, he sucks and we aren't going to win another game this year. Yes, that's a bit of a stretch, but it pretty well paints the current state of the Vikings fan base.

Archived