Week 5: VIKINGS (2-2) at Bears (1-3)

swede700

18 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

How good is the Bears offensive line? I'm not that worried about Trubisky, mainly because of what the Bears have at WR, so stopping the run will be the most important, but if the Vikings get out to a lead, is the Bears offensive line good enough to stop the likes of Robison, Hunter, and Griffen?

They can be. The weak links are the tackles. They are very strong inside.

2 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

They can be. The weak links are the tackles. They are very strong inside.

I wouldn't say very strong, considering that Football Outsiders has them ranked 2nd to last in running up the middle or on the guard sides...that doesn't sound very strong to me.  Maybe they are better in pass protection, but that's about it.  

Just now, disaacs said:

I wouldn't say very strong, considering that Football Outsiders has them ranked 2nd to last in running up the middle or on the guard sides...that doesn't sound very strong to me.  Maybe they are better in pass protection, but that's about it.  

I was referring to the pass rush.

Don’t expect to see quarterback Sam Bradford in promos for the Vikings’ game at Chicago on ESPN’s Monday Night Football. Bradford, who has missed the past three games with a knee injury, returned to practice Thursday on a limited basis, his first workout in two weeks. But ESPN analyst Jon Gruden doesn’t believe Bradford will take the field against the Bears.

Gruden: “I’m not planning on it. I think the chances are we’ll see Keenum. That’s what I’m expecting. I’m preparing for Keenum and we’re hoping that Sam Bradford gets back on the field sooner rather than later. I tend to believe he’s probably a week away. I’m sure they’re going to make sure Sam is 100 percent ready to go, they don’t want to risk that knee. They know what they’re doing. They’d had the appropriate people advise them.’’

http://www.twincities.com/2017/10/05/vikings-sam-bradford-back-at-practice-but-jon-gruden-doesnt-see-him-playing/

On 10/4/2017 at 9:03 AM, disaacs said:

Sitton isn't what he used to be, still okay, but nothing special. Kyle Long is Kyle Long, slightly above average, but not special either. Whitehair has been playing very poor this year.

32 minutes ago, disaacs said:

Shamar Stephen is back practicing today...I'm not sure what that means for those Jaleel Johnson supporters.

Tears. It means tears.

Bradford's status will likely be determined tomorrow after practice according to my fantasy football website (the source might be called MFL Platinum 2017).

Take it for what its worth.

Does anyone know which local over the air station will simulcast the Monday Night game against the Bears. It was WCCO for the first Monday night game. Will they do it again? Or should I be looking for an ESPN location? I much prefer being able to record it for pause, slow motion, rewind, rewatch, etc...

If anyone knows, I would appreciate the info so I could plan accordingly. Thanks

24 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

Does anyone know which local over the air station will simulcast the Monday Night game against the Bears. It was WCCO for the first Monday night game. Will they do it again? Or should I be looking for an ESPN location? I much prefer being able to record it for pause, slow motion, rewind, rewatch, etc...

If anyone knows, I would appreciate the info so I could plan accordingly. Thanks

Someone local will have it. My guess is CCO. Will check.

Archived