2020 Week One Steelers at Giants Game Day Thread

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I'm not concerned about Nelson tonight. His first TD was also on Haden who failed to get back there to help cover the Deep 3rd when Minkah vacated. His second one was in garabge time.

LOL literally typed up the same thing.  I doubted he was going to repeat last years 0 TD's given up, but it's not like he was in bad position n either of those too.

2 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Dotson in at RG and looks good already. Chucks gonna be at RT the rest of the year.  From what I read on the RT battle it's not like Chucks lost it, more Banner just took it but Chucks was good.

I could see Feiler moving out to RT. Villanueva - Dotson - Pouncey - DeCastro - Feiler

2 minutes ago, August4th said:

really worried about the O-line going forward, ugh. hopefully a decent guy is available through trade or free agency

even if the players here get going, there is now no depth with 2 starters gone WK1. 2 gone IR WK1? Thats unheard of IIRC.  

who is available UFA or possibly for trade/depth if the starters we have now are good enough? Really too bad about Banner, I was hoping he would break out and be aset at RT for years.