2020 Week One Steelers at Giants Game Day Thread

Steeler Hitman

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I could see Feiler moving out to RT. Villanueva - Dotson - Pouncey - DeCastro - Feiler

DDC is the wildcard with the health.  But if he is healthy yes.  If he isn't maybe use Dotson at LG, Feiler at RG and Okorafor at RT to put the pups next to guys that have been there done that rather than both on the side together on their own.

I would not be for moving Fieler just to keep young dudes from not lining up with each other. Moving around in the Oline is not as easy as madden makes it. No thank you to moving another piece. Leave Feiler. 

Chuk is in year 3, Dodson is next to 21 year vet Pouncey, use TEs to help. No to moving the parts more than we need to. 

8 hours ago, wwhickok said:

if he couldn't beat our Banner...

I mentioned it a few pages earlier.  But based on everything it's less that Chucks lost the battle by being bad and more that Banner just went out there and did everything to win it.  Chucks still had a good camp.

33 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Not remotely. Im saying I think the best RT on the roster is Feiler and Dodso. Was drafted to be a LG

It'll most likely be, AV - Feiler - Pouncey - Dotson - Chuks. At least until Decastro is back, then he takes the RG spot back. Plus, if we shuffle Feiler back out to RT, who plays the other guard spot? @warfelg is right on this one.