Week 1 General Discussion

candyman93

Just now, Danger said:

Hahaha

He's like the Jets version of Matts, it may be annoying but at the same time it's also kind of endearing.

Im not a homer. Literally the only homer thing you can bang me on is telling you all for 4 years the Dak =/> Wentz. 

Im literally the only person in the Cowboys forum not picking us for the superbowl. Last year I picked us for 9 wins. Get it straight homie. 

Just now, iknowcool said:

Jesus this defense.  I will bet anyone $$ that we don't hold a team to less than 28 points this year.  We getting that #1 overall pick

When's the last time that happened?  A team got outscored in a half they didn't punt the ball?  

Probably more often than you think. I remember the 2003 Chiefs getting outscored in a game we never punted.

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

Jesus this defense.  I will bet anyone $$ that we don't hold a team to less than 28 points this year.  We getting that #1 overall pick

When's the last time that happened?  A team got outscored in a half they didn't punt the ball?  

NE superbowl? Can't remember what HT score was

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

The Panthers are much better than the bottom 2/3 teams in the league.

1 minute ago, FinSting said:

Darnold just tried to throw back across his body...INT. Not even October yet and already seeing ghosts out there

Get a young QB and continually fail to put a competent team around him+joke of a HC and you get what you're seeing.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not a homer. Literally the only homer thing you can bang me on is telling you all for 4 years the Dak =/> Wentz. 

Im literally the only person in the Cowboys forum not picking us for the superbowl. Last year I picked us for 9 wins. Get it straight homie. 

lol. Irrational hate of rivals is just another form of homerism.