Week 1 General Discussion

candyman93

26 minutes ago, Forge said:

I see crap like this and it legitimately makes me angry about the 49ers losing yesterday because of pure sloppiness and crap quarterback play lol

I loved it. Y’all got mad overrated. When did Shanny become a top 3 HC? Dudes been sorry his whole tenure. Unreal. Defense still suspect sans one decent year, and even then the scheme is booty. 

tenor.gif

a Niners lost feels just as good as a rams win. 

Atleast Seattle has a track record and midget is a special breed. I get it when they’re highly thought of! But the Niners? Boy please.. 

AC105206-1-BB0-41-FE-B7-AF-4-C1-BAA0173-

Edited by El Ramster

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Same way I feel about the Rams. 

Mcvays record is phenomenal and has a superior record though. Has yet to have a losing season. And his team was worse than what Shanny inherited. All this while having the 40th best QB in the league. 

Edited by El Ramster

Just now, El Ramster said:

Breh. Everyone and their momma picked us to be last. 5-11 tops. Damm hindsight scary. Either way point stands brother man. Shanny was off a SB appearance. 

He was off a super bowl appearance as an OC with a different team

what in the world are you talking about, Rammy LOL. 

The year before the niners were coming off a 2 win season LOL. ESPN's FPI had them projected to finish dead last in the NFL. Sporting News had the 49ers to finish with 2 wins. USA today projection? 2 wins. CBS? 2 wins. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

He was off a super bowl appearance as an OC with a different team

what in the world are you talking about, Rammy LOL. 

The year before the niners were coming off a 2 win season LOL. ESPN's FPI had them projected to finish dead last in the NFL. Sporting News had the 49ers to finish with 2 wins. USA today projection? 2 wins. CBS? 2 wins. 

and what did they have the rams at?

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

and what did they have the rams at?

Usually between 4-5 wins. They weren't slated to be good, but damn sure better than the niners. 

I mean, come on, Brian Hoyer was our starting quarterback LOL. You guys added Whitworth, Watkins, Woods, had Donald, Gurley and Goff. 

We signed Malcolm Smith to be a starting linebacker for us LOL. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Usually between 4-5 wins. They weren't slated to be good, but damn sure better than the niners. 

I mean, come on, Brian Hoyer was our starting quarterback LOL. You guys added Whitworth, Watkins, Woods, had Donald, Gurley and Goff. 

We signed Malcolm Smith to be a starting linebacker for us LOL. 

So 2 wins better got it. Basically the same. 

Goff was a bust. Gurley was a bust. 
these are all things that happen. 

Edited by El Ramster

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

No, not "basically the same". 

Don't be so thirsty for the McVay love. He's a nifty little coach you got there, we all know it :)

So the difference between 2-13 and 4-12 is massive. Good to know. Both 60 feet under crap But below that there were the Niners. 

10 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

So the difference between 2-13 and 4-12 is massive. Good to know. Both 60 feet under crap But below that there were the Niners. 

No, the difference between 2-13 and 4-12 is pretty minimal. But 2-14? That's huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge