Week 1 Games

Leader

Brady is seeing what it’s like to not have an elite defense and to not have flawless special teams execution.

And to not have McDaniels.

And I’m loving it.

I got sooooooooooo much grief from everyone who knows I like football this year for saying the Patriots would be just fine and the Buccaneers would continue to struggle.  If I have no good defense from the Packers this year, let me have this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Brady is seeing what it’s like to not have an elite defense and to not have flawless special teams execution.

And to not have McDaniels.

And I’m loving it.

I got sooooooooooo much grief from everyone who knows I like football this year for saying the Patriots would be just fine and the Buccaneers would continue to struggle.  If I have no good defense from the Packers this year, let me have this.

And his first TD drive was a gift of getting two DPIs.

47 minutes ago, Hoodie89 said:

Just wanted to add this, but I happen to be watching the Bucs/Saints game on Sky Sports and I cannot believe how much better it is than an American broadcast. In game commentary is the same but instead of endless ads at every possibly opportunity, they use over half the commercial breaks to actually discuss the current game and other games from the day. 10/10 would recommend.

Ain't half. Living in the UK it's what I'm used to, but watching the Packers game on Gamepass earlier really brought it to home. Excruciating watching the broadcast with ads crammed in at every possible opportunity.