Covid Season Week 1 GDT: JETS @BILLS

bigbadbuff

On 9/10/2020 at 8:15 AM, Trentwannabe said:

Statistically speaking, Allen completing over 60% in the first half an a 150 yards is throwing all over you guys. He and the offense just never finished. His worst quarter by far was the 3rd, which made his 4th quartet even better. 

My guess for the blowout predictions is, we all hate the Jets and we’re excited for the season. Until one or both teams are humbled, the fan bases will believe the hype. It was the same thing last year week 1 just flipped 

I will own up to this. I have very high expectations this year for our Bills and frankly have no respect for the Jets offense. With far less Kool-Aid in my gut, I would revise the Bills point total lower, but really do not believe our D gives up a TD to this Jets offense. A 23 - 6 or even a 20 - 6 Bills win would not surprise me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yibbyl said:

I will own up to this. I have very high expectations this year for our Bills and frankly have no respect for the Jets offense. With far less Kool-Aid in my gut, I would revise the Bills point total lower, but really do not believe our D gives up a TD to this Jets offense. A 23 - 6 or even a 20 - 6 Bills win would not surprise me.

That’s the same boat I am in as well. Maybe they break a tackle and get a long score or something but I don’t see them being able to move the ball well enough and for long drives. Last year it took them until the 3rd quarter to get a touchdown and while on paper their OL may be better their WRs certainly aren’t. 

If we don’t give them a short field or a turnover we should win easily. 

46 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Bills fans, my fantasy RBs are already getting killed with injuries, have to start Zack Moss. Please lie to me that he will get 65 Rushing Yards and 3 catches for 25 yards. 

I’ll take a TD but I don’t wanna be greedy. 

He will get a TD. Not sure about yards or catches

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Bills fans, my fantasy RBs are already getting killed with injuries, have to start Zack Moss. Please lie to me that he will get 65 Rushing Yards and 3 catches for 25 yards. 

I’ll take a TD but I don’t wanna be greedy. 

I’d put more money on a TD than anything else. Could be a tough day up the middle. 

20 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Reggie Gilliam being active over Smith is very interesting.

Signs points to it being a passing day and wanting to use his athleticism over Smith. Love seeing 6 active WRs

Probably for his ability to play FB without  Dimarco. If DiMarco was on roster id imagine Lee Smith would be active.

I hate have our 2nd round pick inactive. Seems like a waste of a draft pick. Unless an injury occurs AJ will be inactive for weeks.

Butler is a big injury. He was our Jordan Philips replacement. Im confident Harrsion will do decent but Vernon would give us big play ability that we lose today.

25 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Probably for his ability to play FB without  Dimarco. If DiMarco was on roster id imagine Lee Smith would be active.

I hate have our 2nd round pick inactive. Seems like a waste of a draft pick. Unless an injury occurs AJ will be inactive for weeks.

Butler is a big injury. He was our Jordan Philips replacement. Im confident Harrsion will do decent but Vernon would give us big play ability that we lose today.

Quinton Jefferson will help replace Phillips today. Plus Oliver will just get more snaps which is always a good thing.