Mid Season Trade Candidates

bigbadbuff23835

34 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

The Duane Brown holdout has reached a point to where it's best if both sides part ways. The bridge is burned. 

I think teams such as Seattle and Green Bay could turn fortunes around with a Pro Bowl calibur LT, and the Texans could recoup some of the loss from the QB trades made...

If Green Bay trades for a Pro Bowl caliber LT, what do they do with their All Pro LT?

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The Browns need WR's in the worst way.

They don't even have to be good, just not horrific.

It'd make no sense for the Browns to try and trade for anything at this point. Just draft/sign in the off season.

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

It'd make no sense for the Browns to try and trade for anything at this point. Just draft/sign in the off season.

We literally have zero WR's who are reliable targets.

If the front office is as serious as they seem to be about Kizer, they at least need to give the kid a chance.

We have enough picks and money to trade for one, draft one and sign one.  No need to wait at all if the right guy is available for the right price.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We literally have zero WR's who are reliable targets.

If the front office is as serious as they seem to be about Kizer, they at least need to give the kid a chance.

We have enough picks and money to trade for one, draft one and sign one.  No need to wait at all if the right guy is available for the right price.

I know you all want Kizer to be the guy, but at this rate he'd be lucky to be Colt McCoy

Just now, Danger said:

I know you all want Kizer to be the guy, but at this rate he'd be lucky to be Colt McCoy

He's 21 (3rd youngest qb to ever start), let's wait until the kid at least turns 22 before we write him off.

Have you watched him play much this season?  He's not the problem.

Archived