Mid Season Trade Candidates

bigbadbuff23835

Just now, cddolphin said:

Was there a FA bust more obvious this past offseason?

I don't think it that he doesn't have anything left, just that the way the Saints use running backs he's not a good fit.  I think he would be much better in NE or Arizona.

31 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Was there a FA bust more obvious this past offseason?

Still scratching my head on why they ever signed him. HAD to be a PR stunt move, nothing else adds up. The dude is just not a good fit for the Saints offense. 

Gonna take more than that for an All Pro LT. 

32 years old, holding out, no guarantee of being in shape and expecting him to learn a new system mid season. Its a pretty large risk to deal for Brown. If it takes more than a R4, I let Houston just keep him in street clothes and wait for him to get cut by Texas next offseason.

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Effort isn't even an issue, he simply can't catch.

I've honestly never seen anything like it.

Gosh, what happened to Kenny Britt? Thought he was an exciting and sexy free-agent signing in the off-season? Like, $32.5 million for 4 years?

I mean, he's not Stefon Diggs, but the Browns could reasonably expect a good NFL receiver for that kind of a contract. His coach was touting him to the high heavens last year:

His focus in the classroom, his energy on the practice field, I think it's at an all-time high. I think what's great is it's carrying over from the classroom, to the field, to Sundays. He's having that success, and then success breeds success. The quarterbacks have comfort with him, they trust him, and he's made plays when he's been called upon. I'm sure there's lots of different variables to it, but it starts with him.

Archived