Deadpulse's Sig Gallery - Open

Sorry guys, been a little busy last few days. Next up are:

@Desperado82

@RavensTillIDie

@drd23 - Im gonna give it a shot, but man lineman are hard

@Viewsfromthe206

@elliot878 - not huge on multi athlete sigs, they get cluttered and clunky. I will give it a shot and see what comes out!

@marshawn lynch - you can... but I will hate every minute of it lol

also, @Mr. bDoDDleS, come on man. 

On 7/21/2017 at 8:24 PM, Deadpulse said:

Im worried about the AVI and the new circular format, so test it out see how it fits. If it doesnt, keep it there so I can figure out what adjustments I need to make to it.

Whenever you get it figured out, want to try making a "91" avatar for Saints posters?

We had one on the old forum but it's a square and doesn't look good on the new forum.

Here's the old one.

6gvp1i.png

no rush at all, I know you're busy. Thanks again for the sig.

4 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

@Deadpulse is someone currently repping that Trey Flowers sig? If it's off limits can you make me a Danny Amendola one? Appreciate it!

I made it for justin_perkins on the old format. It doesn't look like he is wearing it now, but his replacement is a total mock GM sig. Shoot him a pm, if he clears you Im cool with it

32 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Looks awesome! Any chance you could re-size it though to the size of your current sig?

My sig is on an auto rotate, so not sure which one your talking about. Besides that, the new format is very strict in sizes. I can make it shorter or thiner but not longer or thicker. Thats already at the max dimensions

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

My sig is on an auto rotate, so not sure which one your talking about. Besides that, the new format is very strict in sizes. I can make it shorter or thiner but not longer or thicker. Thats already at the max dimensions

Ah, sorry, should have been more specific. I meant could you shrink it down to the size of your Hightower sig?