Deadpulse's Sig Gallery - Open

13 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I had a hard time getting the text to flow with the render, so I kinda just tacked it on. If you dont like the text, its an easy fix just let me know! 

Andre_Fantastic.png

I dig it! Will post it when I get to a laptop.

I'll probably use this with another planned sig in a "rotation" like I do now, unless you take objection to it. I'll probably use you as my guy going forward, your stuff is great!

On 7/20/2017 at 3:43 PM, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

So I was thinking something of the lines of the logos I have on the bottom. You can use a different font for my name if you want, but something with the logos on it, you can shorten my name to just 'bDoDDleS' if you want too. With this picture incorporated on there. I'd like if you could incorporate all 600 pixels if possible, rather have a large than small one. Also if possible could you make a matching avatar with whatever font you use that just says 'bD' or 'Mr bD' however you do it is up to you. The avatar doesn't need the Cam image in it, just a matching one or something similar like I have going on currently.  LMK, if not it's all good too. I just thought new forum, new clothes, so to speak. 

Im worried about the AVI and the new circular format, so test it out see how it fits. If it doesnt, keep it there so I can figure out what adjustments I need to make to it.

MR_b_D.png

mrbd_avi.png

10 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I dig it! Will post it when I get to a laptop.

I'll probably use this with another planned sig in a "rotation" like I do now, unless you take objection to it. I'll probably use you as my guy going forward, your stuff is great!

Appreciate the kind words. I have no problem with the rotation, I use one myself.