Deadpulse's Sig Gallery - Open

7 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Davidsilva.png

not sure I like how this turned out. Let me know what you think, totally willing to start over

In all honesty I'm not too fond of it. The background just doesn't really do it for me. I really appreciate the effort you put in. If it makes easier you can use whatever picture you'd like, I just put those there so you didn't have to search. Thank again!

1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

No worries my dude. He also plays for a team in sky blue if that helps at all haha. If you can stuck you can move on, it's not a big deal! 

Wasn't sure if you wanted that jersey when I went a googlin. I think I found enough good renders of him in the red/yellow/blue digs

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

Wasn't sure if you wanted that jersey when I went a googlin. I think I found enough good renders of him in the red/yellow/blue digs

Sweet! It doesn't matter to me either way on the jersey, I care more about the player himself than either team. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm wanting just a simple avatar that has Goff on it with 16 below it, like what I already have, but just cleaner and fits better within the avatar space. I'd also think it would look cool if it was one of those that blends in with the background, if you know what I mean.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...