Deadpulse's Sig Gallery - Open

• 1 month later...

Different type of request, but for the FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League. Can you make a league logo, something around the FF logo and the word Elite? Ideal dimensions for logo on Fantrax are 360x260

Also the main request is a banner for the league on Fantrax. . Couple of the top players in it (Trout, Mookie, Acuna). Doesn't have to be all of them but just throwing names out there and something that says FF Elite League like the possible logo you might create.  The ideal dimensions for this the banner are 1500x285.

Also, you got recommended to join this league also even if you decline the GFX work. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

On 12/5/2018 at 9:46 PM, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Different type of request, but for the FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League. Can you make a league logo, something around the FF logo and the word Elite? Ideal dimensions for logo on Fantrax are 360x260

Also the main request is a banner for the league on Fantrax. . Couple of the top players in it (Trout, Mookie, Acuna). Doesn't have to be all of them but just throwing names out there and something that says FF Elite League like the possible logo you might create.  The ideal dimensions for this the banner are 1500x285.

Also, you got recommended to join this league also even if you decline the GFX work. 

giphy.gif

• 1 month later...

The hardest man in the business.. We all thank you for pumping out sigs like a mad man my bro.. You and Mike are doing a great job with request.

Without you guys this place would be naked and dead. 

@Webmaster is it coding that only causes the sigs to be seen on mobile? I feels like if it were available on mobile

it would make more artist join and make more sigs. With the PC only feature it feels pointless as only half the people see the sig, It'll

also make it more eye pleasing. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/2/2019 at 2:15 PM, RavensTillIDie said:

Hey @Deadpulse, not sure if you're still taking requests, but with T-Sizzle leaving town I'm in need of a new sig for the upcoming season. Any chance I could get a Lamar Jackson sig?

Sorry about the delay, on vaca! Let me look at some renders, should be able to whip something together. 

• Like 1

So I just spent an hour trying to make something out of this idea in my head to absolutely no avail whatsoever. @Deadpulse, any chance you would be able to throw something together out of these mechaniations? Something reals simply just featuring Sergio Aguero (Manchester City), TJ Watt (Steelers), Rhys Hoskins (Philadelphia Phillies) and either Ben Simmons or Joel Embiid (Philadelphia 76ers)? Tryna find something to meld my favorite athletes all onto one signature but I am nowhere near talented enough to pull it off. 

If the answer is no, I 100% completly understand. Just taking a shot in the dark here, tbh.