2020: Week 1 - @ Buffalo Bills

Bianconero

Just now, JetsandI said:

Josh Allen's first 300 passing yard a game in his career and it happens to be against Jets. 

Austin rocks, though.

But we didn’t need Clowney/Griffin and countless other veteran pass rushers because what we have is so good 😒

That first quarter or two Josh Allen just bullied us. Josh ******* Allen. Not sure what happened after as my remote went through the screen. 

5 minutes ago, xenajets said:

But we didn’t need Clowney/Griffin and countless other veteran pass rushers because what we have is so good 😒

That first quarter or two Josh Allen just bullied us. Josh ******* Allen. Not sure what happened after as my remote went through the screen. 

lol.  I just found out that there are only 31 teams in NFL.

My confidence in Sam being the guy is at an all time low. I don’t think he’s the guy.

The OL played well despite not having much time to gel. This bodes well for the unit and is a thumbs up for Douglas.

I don’t really know how to rate our WRs. Darnold missed throws.

Trading Adams was absolutely the right decision. Maye stepped in nicely. And we likely need those draft picks for a QB. 

Edited by SDotNova
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Well unless things change fast... the “do we need to draft a QB if we’re in the top 3?” Conversation needs to be had.

The team that played today is drafting in the top 3.

100%. I have a lot of issues with what I saw from Sam today. I have been one of his biggest defenders. His brain is questionable and his accuracy is really an issue. 

Him and Gase cant stay together. THe damage might have been done though. Hes been sub par and next year is the last year on his rookie deal before 5th year option. He hasnt shown hes it. If we are bad enough to draft top 3 its definitely because your QB sucks...today he really sucked.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

100%. I have a lot of issues with what I saw from Sam today. I have been one of his biggest defenders. His brain is questionable and his accuracy is really an issue. 

Him and Gase cant stay together. THe damage might have been done though. Hes been sub par and next year is the last year on his rookie deal before 5th year option. He hasnt shown hes it. If we are bad enough to draft top 3 its definitely because your QB sucks...today he really sucked.

I won't exercise 5th year option on Darnold even though I don't know it is even a good decision.  About Gase's system, we may need Flacco to play with Jets to learn what kind of fate Gase has for Jets.

11 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

My confidence in Sam being the guy is at an all time low. I don’t think he’s the guy.

The OL played well despite not having much time to gel. This bodes well for the unit and is a thumbs up for Douglas.

I don’t really know how to rate our WRs. Darnold missed throws.

Trading Adams was absolutely the right decision. Maye stepped in nicely. And we likely need those draft picks for a QB. 

Only thing I can think negatively of WR is a lack of sudden or quick separation.

8 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Well unless things change fast... the “do we need to draft a QB if we’re in the top 3?” Conversation needs to be had.

The team that played today is drafting in the top 3.

( conversation needs to be had ) I almost started a new topic today, but it is to early. There is no question Darnold is a concern. I do agree we need to talk about this.