If we suck but cant get a top 3 pick to land a qb what do we do?

Vladimir L

On 9/10/2020 at 10:15 PM, Woz said:

I would still go with Sewell. It would do more to build for either Haskins or the next QB.

If Chase Young wasn’t in the draft do you think they would’ve thought harder about taking Tua? I do wonder about that because Rivera has zero ties to Haskins. Man what a nightmare that would’ve been. 

Edited by lavar703

On 9/12/2020 at 9:05 AM, lavar703 said:

If Chase Young wasn’t in the draft do you think they would’ve thought harder about taking Tua? I do wonder about that because Rivera has zero ties to Haskins. Man what a nightmare that would’ve been. 

On 9/12/2020 at 12:21 PM, turtle28 said:

Either him or Simmons I think.

Could have also gone with Okudah or Thomas.

I think if Young wasn't there, they might have also been more aggressive in pursuing a trade with the Dolphins, the Chargers, or the Jaguars. Both LA and Miami were content to stay put because they knew that once Burrow was gone, no one was going to take a QB because neither the Lions nor the Giants were going QB. Jacksonville realized there was no chance for them to move up either so they looked in other directions.

Had Washington been more interested in trading down, there might have been a bidding war.

• Like 1