xrade

Potential Trades

14 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Trade Darnold for CeeDee 😉

Absolutely. Would even take Gallup and a day 2. CeeDee would be suhhhweet though 

24 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Trade Darnold for CeeDee 😉

Nah... Too low.😈

It looks like JD won't get any good draft picks by this Tuesday. Those Jet players that are interested by other teams are worth the late round pick aid.  Passed on Maye, Crowder and Poole as of now.

Guys I could see us moving today are....

Poole, McDougald, Desir, Jenkins, Gore

37 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Guys I could see us moving today are....

Poole, McDougald, Desir, Jenkins, Gore

Yup I would also add Fant and Mays to the list

I wish we would have made the trade with the Chargers for Desmond King. I think he can be a good number 2 CB with the ability to return and you only give up a 6th round pick for him. 

• Like 1

So the Saints have no choice but to have a fire sale this offseason & release party. I can't recall seeing contracts this bad in my life. They will lose a couple of stars. Nearly $100M over. 

I'm looking at Galloday, Smith-Schuster, Beckham Jr. (I know I'm the only one, it's cool), and A.Robinson as targets this offseason. I want to see someone added that defenses have to plan for or someone good enough to at least beat the average CB. Every team with a young QB always get them a threat at RB or WR unless the talent is already there. We have the cap & additional picks to do what we have to do without hurting ourselves. Getting a rookie QB and surrounding them with rookies and a new HC sounds like a bad idea. 

54 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

So the Saints have no choice but to have a fire sale this offseason & release party. I can't recall seeing contracts this bad in my life. They will lose a couple of stars. Nearly $100M over. 

I'm looking at Galloday, Smith-Schuster, Beckham Jr. (I know I'm the only one, it's cool), and A.Robinson as targets this offseason. I want to see someone added that defenses have to plan for or someone good enough to at least beat the average CB. Every team with a young QB always get them a threat at RB or WR unless the talent is already there. We have the cap & additional picks to do what we have to do without hurting ourselves. Getting a rookie QB and surrounding them with rookies and a new HC sounds like a bad idea. 

I haven't really heard much about childish antics from OBJ since his departure to Cleveland.  Is he still a distraction?

2 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Myself and @Bianconero are with you brother for sure!! 

• Like 2

No thank you to OBJ. Last thing a rookie QB like TLaw or Fields needs is a ego like that around

10 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Yes!!! 

Add me to the list Yes yes, yes,

• Like 1

17 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I think Robinson will resign with the Bears and Galloday will resign with the Lions. OBJ tore is ACL and that is not good for a WR. I think OBJ days are coming to an end. Ju Ju is probably the only one that will hit the market and if the Steelers go deep this year or win it all he might resign with them at a lower cost. I use to like OBJ but after his knee injury I will take a pass on him. He is not worth it anymore and will want big money. 

I'm noticing it's the same guys who loved Baker, that are the same ones who love OBJ. I think it's more that dousche canoe personality you guys like, more so than the actual player.