Potential Trades

xrade

49 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I guess we will find out after the bye when him, Becton, Perriman, Crowder and Mims are all in the lineup.  Flacco looking WAY BETTER (minus the 4th quarter) than his first start this year with all 3 WRs in the lineup.  I would expect Sam to look the same but he's had atrocious footwork and mechanics this year.  He looks like he's waiting to get hit and afraid to get hit.  I don't blame him he has taken a beating and has been banged up because of it.  Confidence is definitely at an all time low.

What bothers me about his current injury is that it is all on Sam. He had time and was outside the pocket. The rusher came right at him and he stood there. He then took the illegal, yet uncalled, hit and here we are. It was all on Sam. His awareness behind the like is Sanchez like. 

17 hours ago, WindyCity said:

Is Darnold any good or even saveable at this point?

Lots of buzz connecting him to the Bears.

Darnold sucks. He'll watch a guy running wide open and lead him too far. Or he'll get the snap and start running for his life with no pressure or he'll sense pressure and instead of throwing it away he'll throw it blindly to the middle of the field for a pick. 

Then he'll make an insanely off balance throw for a completion and just wow you. 

But overall I'd say he sucks but has talent. I wouldn't say he's salvageable but needs a situation like Goff has with McVay or Jimmy G has with Shanahan where they get you to the line, read the defense for you and tell you where to go with the ball and he also needs to be pair with a strong running game.

4 hours ago, xrade said:

What bothers me about his current injury is that it is all on Sam. He had time and was outside the pocket. The rusher came right at him and he stood there. He then took the illegal, yet uncalled, hit and here we are. It was all on Sam. His awareness behind the like is Sanchez like. 

100% correct. Terrible awareness to take that hit which unfortunately for Sam is par for the course. He has not shown he has a very high football IQ or that he can process information quick enough to be successful in this league.