Potential Trades

xrade

2 hours ago, xrade said:

Did you read the article?  All trades are hypothetical until they happen.  It was more a thinking piece rather than conjecture.

Not in MLB, or NHL or even the NBA, put you got a point you could be right about the NFL., for some reason the NFL is different. IN the NFL you hardly ever see a even trade player for player trade. And it been that way for a long time. I am sure there has been some the only one I remember was when the Giants sent DT Lou Cordileone to the 49ers for Y A Title. Lou is not the brother of Micheal, Sonny, & Frado. 

I know things suck, but I wouldn't be mad if we brought in John Ross for a plan next season. Njoku as well. They won't change anything this season, but could be really good for the next coach/Long term if they work out. At least great competition & depth. I would be interested if we gave up nothing or close to it. lol 

1 hour ago, rickyt31 said:

I know things suck, but I wouldn't be mad if we brought in John Ross for a plan next season. Njoku as well. They won't change anything this season, but could be really good for the next coach/Long term if they work out. At least great competition & depth. I would be interested if we gave up nothing or close to it. lol 

I don't see those guys having any real value and you can pick them up for free as FA after the season. 

• Like 1

Nobody thinks that far so I don't know how does it work but I mock a trade anyway.

ILB CJ Mosley traded to the burgundy and gold team for QB Dwayne Haskins and 3rd round pick.

-Assuming Darnold could not throw well for a few more weeks and Morgan isn't ready to be used as an arm in replace of Flacco, I think it is good idea to get healthier and strong armed qb to spread out the offense since both big and speed WRs are back to play. I don't see any FA that would help out.  Mims has a lot of action to catch up and Flacco won't do him any favor. Also succeeding pass offense may help Pernie's action on the ground.   Can't keep boxing themselves because it doesn't help developing kids.

-I don't know if Washington needs a leader in defense but I don't care.

Edited by JetsandI

Call me crazy bc I’m always the one screaming for WR talent... but I don’t want John Ross. I think the guy is even in the league still just bc of his 40 time.

I mean I wouldn’t dislike bringing him here. But my expectations would be very low. Much like they were for Doctson when we signed him.

We can talk about trades all day & all night I just can't see it happening, as of now Joe Douglas is in the process of purging the Jets roster. If anything he is trying to stock pile draft picks. As thing stand now we have six good picks in next years draft. One of those is a high fourth round  picks. If you saw  Douglas with his head in his hands he sure isn't happy with the current roster. No way is he going to bring in some veteran player at this point of time. I think we all have had enough of signing FA for big bucks and have them leave with us still owning them money. Nothing is going to change in our last ten games, we just have to bite the bullet as painful as it is going to be. The only teams that will make a personnel moves are teams that are in playoff contention. What player on our team does any other team want.

JD just managed to upgrade a pick by adding a player who was a healthy scratch all year with no tackle games. Lol That's wild to me. 

Outside of the rookies, the only players I care about keeping is Crowder & Maye. They finally put Maye back in the right position.  Creating more holes isn't going to help. We've been doing that for half a century 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

JD just managed to upgrade a pick by adding a player who was a healthy scratch all year with no tackle games. Lol That's wild to me. 

Outside of the rookies, the only players I care about keeping is Crowder & Maye. They finally put Maye back in the right position.  Creating more holes isn't going to help. We've been doing that for half a century 

Rick, I think you are right the only players to keep are the rookies and Maye & Crowder and Darnold just in care we don't get TL. The two biggest flops this year are Jenkins & Chris Herndon, both are major bust this year. This guy Q Williams, doesn't remind me of Randy White. Alan Page, Merlin Olson or our own Joe Klecko. I am sure there is a half of dozen players, Douglas would like to see more before he seabags them.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Rick, I think you are right the only players to keep are the rookies and Maye & Crowder and Darnold just in care we don't get TL. The two biggest flops this year are Jenkins & Chris Herndon, both are major bust this year. This guy Q Williams, doesn't remind me of Randy White. Alan Page, Merlin Olson or our own Joe Klecko. I am sure there is a half of dozen players, Douglas would like to see more before he seabags them.

Ummmm....why would JD want to Teabag any player?  That is just weird, man.

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

What’s the deal with Quinnen Williams? Hasn’t exactly played up to his draft status and read somewhere he might be available. 

Simple... he doesn't belong to Joe Douglas's club.  JD focuses on rebuilding the team by having a bunch of good picks so if trading Q will net Jets a several good picks then go for it.