Jump to content
xrade

Potential Trades

Recommended Posts

Anyone think Crowder is being held out because if the upcoming trade deadline?  Why play him if he’s not 100% if they’re taking calls on him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

Anyone think Crowder is being held out because if the upcoming trade deadline?  Why play him if he’s not 100% if they’re taking calls on him. 

No I think he’s injured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crowder and Fickens are out with groin issues.

OL Clark is activated. LB Hager is elevated for this game.  Still no word on Zuniga.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

Unless it's a high 1 I don't think he'd move him.  If it's a late 1 I think it would take more for JD to make the deal.

I'd give you guys a 1st, Matt Judon, and Gus Edwards.

The rumored(probably false/twitter nonsense) Ravens Jets trade though is us trying to acquire Brian Poole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DreamKid said:

I'd give you guys a 1st, Matt Judon, and Gus Edwards.

The rumored(probably false/twitter nonsense) Ravens Jets trade though is us trying to acquire Brian Poole.

I'm sure you would lol.

Judon isn't all that appealing to me given the state of the Jets.  Not really interested in a pass rusher with only another few years left of his prime that and we have to pay big money.  I'll pass.

Thanks but no thanks on an undrafted RB.  Really not adding any value there.

I'd be more interested in something like Hollywood and a 2.  I assume that is too rich for your liking so I doubt we could come to a deal.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

I'm sure you would lol.

Hey, you gotta admit it's better than what most fans of other teams have offered lol. Some dopes really think Q can be moved for just a 2, it's beyond idiotic.

If you didn't want to resign Judon you would at least get a 3rd/4th Round Comp out of it, and Edwards is pretty good HB

9 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

I'd be more interested in something like Hollywood and a 2.  I assume that is too rich for your liking so I doubt we could come to a deal.

Probably is a little rich for me, just because as Ravens fans we've waited oh so long for a homegrown impact WR 😅. I'd rather just give you a guys a 1 and a 2 straight up.

Anyway, hope you guys do get good value for him if he's moved. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DreamKid said:

Hey, you gotta admit it's better than what most fans of other teams have offered lol. Some dopes really think Q can be moved for just a 2, it's beyond idiotic.

If you didn't want to resign Judon you would at least get a 3rd/4th Round Comp out of it, and Edwards is pretty good HB

Probably is a little rich for me, just because as Ravens fans we've waited oh so long for a homegrown impact WR 😅. I'd rather just give you a guys a 1 and a 2 straight up.

Anyway, hope you guys do get good value for him if he's moved. 

I don't think he's getting moved.  Worth more here given he's young, improving and controllable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cowboys may be starting Nic DiNucci at QB next week against the Eagles. Think Jerry is desperate enough to throw a one at us for Darnold?  I know that seems like a move only we would make, but hey a guy can dream right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

Cowboys may be starting Nic DiNucci at QB next week against the Eagles. Think Jerry is desperate enough to throw a one at us for Darnold?  I know that seems like a move only we would make, but hey a guy can dream right?

After todays display...if you are offered a 1 from any team for Darnold, you take and say thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

Cowboys may be starting Nic DiNucci at QB next week against the Eagles. Think Jerry is desperate enough to throw a one at us for Darnold?  I know that seems like a move only we would make, but hey a guy can dream right?

Probably more likely Jerry would go after like Fitzpatrick or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Probably more likely Jerry would go after like Fitzpatrick or something.

It makes sense.  Cowboys need experienced qb to clinch the division champ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ekill08x said:

After todays display...if you are offered a 1 from any team for Darnold, you take and say thank you.

What about my two second round picks that we gave up to get Darnold ? However we have seen him for three years and he just is not a playmaker. He just can't turn a bad play into productive play. There are times he looks like the walking dead. If this guy Gase, is such a great offensive mind and great with QB's how come he failed with Tannehill and Darnold ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McLendon impressed for Bucs. I hope some teams recognize that as Jets asking price for Q isn't a ripoff. Same for Darnold, even though he won't be traded this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...