2021 - NFL Draft Prospects Thread

Texas_OutLaw7

3 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Guys. Please. We honestly do get it. Are you two not tired of the devil / god argument? No of course you are not. But must you ruin every thread?

The ONE thing we can look forward to is the draft and you must spoil that as well. 

Oh you aren't ready Tex. This off-season is gonna be some juicy QB talk.

Ill name it.

"ThE QB off-season" Dum dum dum.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

8 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

If Zach Wilson declares QBs go 1, 2, 3.  He’s a lot a fun to watch. His ability to throw on the run is incredible.

I think the success of Allen and Mahomes will definitely help his stock. 

You figure with there being quite a few QB needy teams and with having Lawrence (assuming he declares), Fields, Wilson and Lance available in the draft...if Dallas stays within the top five we may just be able to get quite a nice haul in a trade down. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, D82 said:

I think the success of Allen and Mahomes will definitely help his stock. 

You figure with there being quite a few QB needy teams and with having Lawrence (assuming he declares), Fields, Wilson and Lance available in the draft...if Dallas stays within the top five we may just be able to get quite a nice haul in a trade down. 

Ahem. And Trask. 

4 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I am willing to bet Pitts goes in the top 10.

But I did mention Pitts early in the year. :)

You did. I was against it then...but man, he's a weapon. I wouldn't take him top ten but if he slips I'd strongly consider it.

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

If the Giants hold on against WFT, we’ll be in line for the #3 pick with a loss to the Steelers.

It’s going to be agony every week hoping we don’t find a way to screw up a potential franchise-changing draft slot (whether we take the QB or trade out, it would be franchise changing).

Done!

Would have been nice if the Jags could have pulled this off.