2021 - NFL Draft Prospects Thread

Texas_OutLaw7

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

We apparently only dropped two spots; but man I think moral-wise it was a huge shock to the team. 

With the remaining schedules, the winner of our Thanksgiving game is going to be the odds-on favorite for the playoffs.

Ugh, the draft bounty we might miss out on, just to get our butts kicked in a playoff game 🤦🏻‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

With the remaining schedules, the winner of our Thanksgiving game is going to be the odds-on favorite for the playoffs.

Ugh, the draft bounty we might miss out on, just to get our butts kicked in a playoff game 🤦🏻‍♂️

If we make the playoffs we better go to the NFC Champ game just to troll the league. 

2 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

DT class is really weak, it seems. Having said that, Aaron Donald and Fletcher Cox were considered late-firsts or early-seconds at this point in the process. So it’s still early.

I know before the season people were really high on Marvin Wilson...but apparently he's been a complete non-factor for FSU this year. 

The guy I like is Jay Tufele out of USC.

1 hour ago, D82 said:

I know before the season people were really high on Marvin Wilson...but apparently he's been a complete non-factor for FSU this year. 

The guy I like is Jay Tufele out of USC.

Maybe Christian Baremore Alabama