2021 - NFL Draft Prospects Thread

Texas_OutLaw7

14 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

The biggest thing in Dallas’ favor is the number of teams that are likely/should looking for a QB. If the above draft order sticks, I believe you can make a case for 9-10 of the next 13 teams being on the market.

We’ll see how it shakes out, my hope is guys like Trask, Wilson, and Lance light it up during scouting process.

Yeah, I mean, 2018 is sort of a blueprint here in that Darnold, Allen, Rosen, and Lamar were all traded up for- but they were also all somewhat spread out. I just think NFL teams are guided by risk aversion in a lot of ways and will have to fight off the logic of "if this guy's so great why did two QBs go over him?"- again, there's not much of a precedent here. Factor in your typical Jones family stubbornness and I just don't see it happening.

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

The biggest thing in Dallas’ favor is the number of teams that are likely/should looking for a QB. If the above draft order sticks, I believe you can make a case for 9-10 of the next 13 teams being on the market.

We’ll see how it shakes out, my hope is guys like Trask, Wilson, and Lance light it up during scouting process.

If we finish with a top five or even top ten pick, those QBs lighting it up only benefits us. 

I am incredibly impressed with quite a few college QBs this year.  But I’m also worried that it might be fools gold.  How much stock can we put into a season without crowds or limited crowds?  

it’s a lot easier to play qb when you can audible  at will, everyone can hear the snap count, no silent counts, etc.  

6 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Zach Wilson is an outstanding QB prospect.

BYU and CCU put on a terrific show tonight.

Got to see CCU live vs Texas St last week.

They have a 5’9” 320 lb center. He’s quite the sight to see

Also saw Hallettsville tx play Columbus tx in the HS playoffs last night. 

Hallettsville has a RB named Brooks, who is committed to UT next year. He returned the game winning punt. Hell of a game. Watch out for him next year UT fans

12 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Hallettsville has a RB named Brooks, who is committed to UT next year. He returned the game winning punt. Hell of a game. Watch out for him next year UT fans

He's going to have some competition if Bijan Robinson keeps repeating last night's performance.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, D82 said:

He's going to have some competition if Bijan Robinson keeps repeating last night's performance.

Probably going to go to Georgetown this Thursday to watch them play Llano in the semi finals. 

Dude probably won’t start next year but I could see him getting return duties

Edited by DaBoys