Sign in to follow this  
Texas_OutLaw7

2021 - NFL Draft Prospects Thread

On 10/12/2020 at 8:48 PM, BayRaider said:

What do you guys do if Dalton balls completely out of control? Honestly Dalton is a starter in this league and was in such a terrible situation in Cincy. 

Just had to come back to this and laugh again.

22 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Just had to come back to this and laugh again.

First game. Let him settle in. He is a starter in this league in my opinion, maybe not a good one, but he's in the Top 32 QBs.

Edited by BayRaider

11 hours ago, BayRaider said:

First game. Let him settle in. He is a starter in this league in my opinion, maybe not a good one, but he's in the Top 32 QBs.

Moving the goal posts from "balls completely out of control" to "is better than Kyle Allen".

Yeah, Dalton is probably a top-32 QB in football. Make you reconsider the path forward for your franchise, he will not.

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:
13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Moving the goal posts from "balls completely out of control" to "is better than Kyle Allen".

Yeah, Dalton is probably a top-32 QB in football. Make you reconsider the path forward for your franchise, he will not.

Let me remind you that Bay Raider has Dak as like the 28th best QB in the NFL and Carson Wentz as number 4 or something ridiculous. So his ability to judge QBs is..... suspect. And thats putting it nicely. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Let me remind you that Bay Raider has Dak as like the 28th best QB in the NFL and Carson Wentz as number 4 or something ridiculous. So his ability to judge QBs is..... suspect. And thats putting it nicely. 

How dare you, Dak is my 29th.

1 hour ago, JWingate said:

Patrick Surtain II 2021 watch?

I really hate the idea of taking a CB high again...

Going to be a very interesting draft coming up. 

QB is not off the table. I might sound insensitive but the closer we get to the draft process the more real what I said will seem.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas